This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
    See, I didn't drink the cool-aide and smoke the funny looking fag (cigarette for all you morons who would jump over me for that) when I was over there.
    huh?

Comment

That's just great wannabe. Two insults in one thread within one hour.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Captain Steve to the rescue

Comment

'FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.'

The model is acctually in Pakistan, not the UAE. Karachi is in Pakistan, NOT the UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Captain Steve to the rescue
            saves the day again!

The model looks Huge. It'd be cool if they had A380 models at more airports.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

awesome model, i want to bring it home with me! as for the comments, in one ear out the other...

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Wannabe, you have to be very discreet with what you say .. Karachi looks fine to me .. lets say the pic with the Mcdonald Fastfood Restaurant, if they didnt textet that it was in Karachi , I would have thought that picture is taken in the US .. so simple it that !
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Wow that's a nice model, almost as impressive as the Concorde at LHR!

wannabepilot, you are a BIG let down to the United States.

Comment

Awesome model. I just wish we would have one like that here in Hamburg.
                    No wait, I will soon get to see the real thing here .

Comment

wannabepilot777,

You should not say bad things about any country especially if they will offend somebody. If you don't like a certain country for some reason, don't post hatred on the web atleast.

Besides, I think you misunderstood into believing that Pakistan is a rich place.

Infact Pakistan is a middle income nation where Karachi (population: 15 million+) is often neglected due to lack of funds, the huge size, etc.
                      You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Wow, i am sorry guys, i wouldn't have posted this if i'd known it was going to turn out like this.

As for the comments that came from wannebepilot777:

You really do deserve to get your teeth knocked out.

"FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement."

FYI, i have lived in the middle east for 8 freakin years, you just visited there, you don't know what its like to live there. You can't conclude that a country is poor just be staying there for a week. Pakistan is a highly developed country, it has alot of stuff that the United States has.

"You earned yourself a one week ban for being a jerk, plain and simple!"

A complete ban wouldn't bother any of us either
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

That's just so lovely! i cannot wait to see the 380 for real, let alone board it Hopefully i will... shouldn't be all impossible on a trip to australia, that's for sure

For some reason, I'm not surprised wannabe was banned :rolleyes: Is it me, or has he been here before as another user, acting the exact same way as he does now?

Comment

WOW!!! Pakistan is not a 'shithole' AT ALL!!! some people these days......
                            check out this site http://www.urbanpakistan.com

Then come back and talk
                            Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                              WOW!!! Pakistan is not a 'shithole' AT ALL!!! some people these days......
                              check out this site http://www.urbanpakistan.com

Then come back and talk
                              Of course Pakistan isn't a shithole! I don't believe any country is... every country probably has a bad spot somewhere, but calling a country a shithole's just wrong... don't waste your time trying to convince wannabe, he just apparently loves to p*ss people off and say stuff without telling you why he said that.

I'm sorry about complaining, but i can't believe somebody could bring himself to say that... for pete's sake... =/

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                                he just apparently loves to p*ss people off and say stuff without telling you why he said that.
                                Specially on MSN, Ill tell you that for nothing.
                                Sam Rudge
                                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                                X