Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUGE EK A380 Model at airport.

Default HUGE EK A380 Model at airport.

Hey guys,

check out this huge A380 model Clifton, Karachi.

http://www.pakistaniaviation.com/pho...chi_022004.htm
    ***My Blog***

SYD has a large SQ model in their International Terminal.

Seeing that makes me love living in Seattle. What a shithole
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabepilot777
    wow, I would say you deserve to get your teeth knocked out for that comment. What an asshole.

Are you insane?

The frequency with which you make such racist and prejudiced posts is astounding.

EDIT: Joe got to it first. A ban is definitely needed for this one.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    wow, I would say you deserve to get your teeth knocked out for that comment. What an asshole.

I have to agree, not every place is as well developed as the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisburns
    I have to agree, not every place is as well developed as the United States.
    Even so, there are many places less "developed" that I'd much rather live in than Seattle, especially if there are a bunch of people like Wanabee around.

When you think of that country, you think rich. That looks poor. That was my observation. They really need to get to work making that place look good.
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

When you think of that country, you think rich. That looks poor. That was my observation. They really need to get to work making that place look good.
    dude, you need to travel more...a lot more

Not everybody wants to (or is able to) look like the United States. Different climate, different people, different levels of financial security.

Back to the model. The SQ model looks excellent.

Is there some confusion over which country we are talking about?

And nevertheless, calling somebody's country a "shithole" is uncalled for.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

To be fair, Most of New York City, St. Louis, LA and Detroit are also on my "shithole" list.

FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.

To be fair, Most of New York City, St. Louis, LA and Detroit are also on my "shithole" list.

FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.
    well most people that travel seem to be much more open minded than you are. I expect your mindset from someone from the backwoods of Tennessee (though that is quite the insult to anyone from there), not someone who has supposedly traveled the world.

well most people that travel seem to be much more open minded than you are. I expect your mindset from someone from the backwoods of Tennessee (though that is quite the insult to anyone from there), not someone who has supposedly traveled the world.
    See, I didn't drink the cool-aide and smoke the funny looking fag (cigarette for all you morons who would jump over me for that) when I was over there.

See, I didn't drink the cool-aide and smoke the funny looking fag (cigarette for all you morons who would jump over me for that) when I was over there.
    You earned yourself a one week ban for being a jerk, plain and simple!

huh?

That's just great wannabe. Two insults in one thread within one hour.

Captain Steve to the rescue

Angry

'FYI, Emu, I have been to 19 countries in all parts of the world, including UAE and Saudi Arabia, so I know what they look like. I would have thought they would have made more improvement.'

The model is acctually in Pakistan, not the UAE. Karachi is in Pakistan, NOT the UAE.

Captain Steve to the rescue
    saves the day again!

The model looks Huge. It'd be cool if they had A380 models at more airports.