Alitalia Airlines Info Needed! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alitalia Airlines Info Needed! :D

Hi, this is my first post on jetphotos or it is one of my first few posts. Anyways, this site is awesome......I am starting to enter the hobby of photographing airlines.....it is an awesome hoppy.....Anyways....lol....I will be flying with AZ from YYZ to MXP (Milan) to CAI. Now...I will be flying 767-300 from YYZ-MXP and then A321-200 MXP to CAI. Now...does Alitalia offer IFE in economy. Also, I know that the 767-300 has 2 seats to the right and 4 in the middle and 2 to the left. The A321-200 has 3 to the right 4 in the middle and 3 to the left. So I want to sit at the window which I always loved to be since I started flying at an age of 5....Now, what is the best seat in economy for the A321-200 plane.

Also, How good is Alitalia...I mean their service, food, what about the transit in MXP. I heard that the airport is old and crappy not as nice and big as Rome's one.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help...

3-4-3 config on an A321? Wow that must be really tight

Comment

woops! my mistake! lol....I am a n00b so a nice slack is needed....lol

The A321 has I think 3 to the left and 3 to the right and there is nothing in the middle.....I saw many A321 and all of them had that configuartion...

Anyways, are AZ pilots easy going if I ask to take pics or will they give me a hard time....

Thanks...

Comment

3-4-3 in 772ER?

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
          what is the best seat in economy for the A321-200 plane.
          Also, How good is Alitalia...I mean their service, food, what about the transit in MXP. I heard that the airport is old and crappy not as nice and big as Rome's one.
          Thanks a lot for everyone's help...
          I flew with AZ in 2000 from LHR-SVO via MXP. I flew on a 321 from LHR-MXP and on the return leg. I found the plane a comfortable ride, had no complaints except one...and it was:

Got to SVO to find out our luggage was on its bloody way to BOS on a 767!!!. So apart from that, an unbelievable enjoyable experience
          If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

I did the BOM-YYZ via MPX on Alitalia
            I dont know about anyne else, but there was a 2 hr delay at BOM and then a further 1.5 hr delay at MPX. As for the service, i didnt see any of it, Unless you speak italian, expect to be ignored as much as possible. And also if you are looking to buy anything on the flight, you might not see it at all, because they didnt have anything on both those flights. However Alitalia's aircrafts are pretty comfortable

Hope you have a better flight than me
            GO SENS GO

Comment

lol...

What I am planning on doing is going on google....and I will write common sentences in English and translate it in Italian...So If I need something...I will memorize the italian translation and then start speaking italian....hahahha....

talk about quality service now....haha...

Comment

I'd watch out for that!!! I did that for my German exam and some of it came out completely wrong!!
                If I always fly my national airline,....so should you! .

Fly British Airways. Possibly the best airline in Europe....maybe in the world

Comment

If your flying 3-4-3 your (in most cases) flying on a 74X (its still a 747 but the X means unknown version). I dont know of many other airliners which can do 3-4-3 unless its the A380, but no ones flying that until next year.

Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
                  Also, I know that the 767-300 has 2 seats to the right and 4 in the middle and 2 to the left.
                  Accually the 767 cant do anything above 2x3x2. Boeing wanted the 767 to be as conveinent or (i forget the word ) for buyers so they could have there own cabin style, but the idea and design of the 767 changed and limited itself to only 2x3x2 in Economy.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                  X