"Does Europe Hate Us?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Does Europe Hate Us?"

Just saw a clip on the Discovery Channel promoting a show tomorrow evening, called "Does Europe Hate Us?" (check your local listings). Should be good for a few chuckles.

Aldo

Answer to your question: Basically yes .

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter
      Answer to your question: Basically yes .
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I couldn't find this in the 'Discovery Channel Canada' listings

Comment

Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Comment

They should only hate half of us the "Red" Half...haha

Comment

Yes and rightly so...cause we're a bunch of fuckin idiots.

Comment

I hate certain people from the US....For the most I have no problem with Americans....I have to check my MSN list to see who I don't have a problem with....
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                    Yes and rightly so...cause we're a bunch of fuckin idiots.
                    That's what happens when you stay in California for too long. Maybe if you ever decide to live in a real state *coughNewYorkcough* you will change your mind...
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                      That's what happens when you stay in California for too long. Maybe if you ever decide to live in a real state *coughNewYorkcough* you will change your mind...

No thats the whole reason why I live in California. I went through the Houston airport on an hour and a half layover and felt like I lost IQ points.

Comment

I can see why they would hate us, our president is a retard and people were stupid enough to vote him back in.....

Originally posted by herpa2003
                        *coughYankeesSuck cough*
                        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Who gives a crap if Europe hates us... If you've ever spent anytime in Europe they too have their fair share of morons, retards, and Jackasses. We get way to hung up on this whole Europe must like us thing. It doesn't affect my life a whole hell of a lot if some zipper head sitting at a Parisian cafe thinks all Americans are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                            No thats the whole reason why I live in California. I went through the Houston airport on an hour and a half layover and felt like I lost IQ points.
                            Yeah, I know how ya feel. I have to make L.A. at least 3 to 4 times a month and I too feel that my brain gets zapped upon every visit LaLa land.

Aldo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X