ARGHH I forgot my camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGHH I forgot my camera

This airplane was at my airport today and I forgot to bring my camera to work with me.
    [photoid=444868]
    I have been bringing my camera everyday for 6 weeks and nothing interesting shows up. The one day that I left my camera at home something cool shows up. Did I learn a lesson? Yes bring my camera everyday!!!
    My photos at JP.net

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

Originally posted by atcvector
    I have been bringing my camera everyday for 6 weeks and nothing interesting shows up. The one day that I left my camera at home something cool shows up. Did I learn a lesson? Yes bring my camera everyday!!!
    One of the "Murphy's Laws" of aviation photography.

Comment

Sod's law at it again! It sucks when it happens!

Chris
      Chris Sharps
      5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
      17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
      24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
      1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

I forgot to mention that this airplane was here in Amarillo doing high crosswind landings. They were landing on runway 4 with the winds 330 degrees at 30 to 35 knots with gust above 40 knots. All of you pilots types should know that this is a SERIOUS crosswind. Landings were fairly smooth without any bounces.
        My photos at JP.net

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

Comment

that sucks, reminds me of when I was on my trip to atlanta I was too hung over to remember to put my battery back in my camera the day we toured ASA, pissed me off. Everybody was asking "hey, can you get a picture of me in front of this CRJ?"
          "most definately not."
          "why not?"
          "cause I'm an idiot."

Comment

That really sucks
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I need two hands to show the number of times I've showed up at a shoot/airport without my CF card.

In fact...this reminds me to take it out of the drive and stick it in my camera for tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                I need two hands to show the number of times I've showed up at a shoot/airport without my CF card.
                That's the worst feeling to grab a sweet shot and then look at the screen and see "No CF card". I blew a bunch or sweet LTU A330 shots at RSW cause of that Still really mad at myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                  That's the worst feeling to grab a sweet shot and then look at the screen and see "No CF card". I blew a bunch or sweet LTU A330 shots at RSW cause of that Still really mad at myself.
                  we almost had that problem once @ LYH didnt we greg

Comment

that blows, it's happened to me a few times as well. Even if it's cloudy I'll bring it now just in case.

You never know what will fly in, and I want to be ready.

Comment

Yeah I've had this type of thing happen to me in the past. It's not nice!
                      http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X