Thread: UND Hockey

Default UND Hockey

So i heard from my father that the UND hockey team is heading to the NCAA Hockey Championships. Is this the same UND that everyone talks about as a gigantic aviation school?

Quote Originally Posted by UA-F9 Guy
    So i heard from my father that the UND hockey team is heading to the NCAA Hockey Championships. Is this the same UND that everyone talks about as a gigantic aviation school?
    yep

Awesome, good luck to UND. I was watching a bit of the game. Very solid team, than again why would they be in the championship if they didnt have a solid team right?

Cornell is better!!! Just damn OT and reefs have to f**k everything up!

At least Denver was able to pull off a back 2 back. To bad the Gophs couldn't make it any further, but next year look out!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRozinka
    At least Denver was able to pull off a back 2 back. To bad the Gophs couldn't make it any further, but next year look out!!
    You shouldn't have made it to the frozen four!!!! Cornell should of won, you know it (Evil laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by expoITHscohen
    You shouldn't have made it to the frozen four!!!! Cornell should of won, you know it (Evil laugh)
    Your right, no one figured they would of made it that far, But I don't think Cornell would of done any better againt the Goones, *coughUNDcough*. At least Denver showed them that size Doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MRozinka
    Your right, no one figured they would of made it that far, But I don't think Cornell would of done any better againt the Goones, *coughUNDcough*. At least Denver showed them that size Doesn't matter.
    Na, size does matter, just UND stopped playing their style of game after the first period cause they were all afraid to get penalties. DU's goalie was strong and the first goal was lucky. The Sioux should have had that one. Still not a bad recovery by the sioux. They sucked ass the whole regular season but made a great recovery at the end of it. And we beat the faq out of the rodents from Minnesota, what's not to like about that.

Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    Na, size does matter, just UND stopped playing their style of game after the first period cause they were all afraid to get penalties. DU's goalie was strong and the first goal was lucky. The Sioux should have had that one. Still not a bad recovery by the sioux. They sucked ass the whole regular season but made a great recovery at the end of it. And we beat the faq out of the rodents from Minnesota, what's not to like about that.

And all of Boston we conqured, we just didnt beat fuking DU

Quote Originally Posted by screaming_emu
    They sucked ass the whole regular season but made a great recovery at the end of it.
    ....and sucked ass losing to us! Nice recovery....pfffffffffffffffffffffff!

Denver ROCKS

Quote Originally Posted by JeffinDEN
    ....and sucked ass losing to us! Nice recovery....pfffffffffffffffffffffff!

Denver ROCKS

Well, I'm still a Gopher fan till the end, but DU earned my respect in the last two years. You guys have one hell of a goalie. I'm SOOOOOOO glad UND didn't win.