Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no...bad news !

dathere you go ..

SAS says it will now prioritize its outbound flights out of ARN, thus gets more and more flights out of ARN, in the following week the CEO of SAS Jørgen Lindegaard tells that even more are on the way ..

In this summer the late flight to EWR from CPH will be abandoned thus not have first priority now... according to Lindegaard is it more likely that OSL-EWR and ARN-PEK, will be prioritized and two routes out of CPH will be affected ..........

this news is not good.. could it be beacuse of CPH's high costs of taxes and 75 dkr passengerfee, although many of the pax's are transittin only and doesnt even touch the pavement outside, ..i dont understand why the CEO of CPH doesnt do anything about it, although LINDEGAARD has treathen to move many of its long hauls flights from CPH......... I hope this is why SAS taking this step !! thats sad ... so could you imagine CPH without SK 340's ??

source : takeoff [dot] nu
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

It kind of makes sense if they're trying to cut costs, since Stockholm and Copenhagen are two relatively close together hubs. There's always a loser and it looks like it's CPH

Comment

They're just sinking further and further... it's really sad to see. I understand it's something they do to survive and it really is sad =/

Comment

well we all can blame the CPH airport A/s management.... with all the high costs, the fees and all that, all fingers points on them !!!
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
        X