Dont you just love it when it somethings turn out better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont you just love it when it somethings turn out better

Dont you all love it when somethings turn out better then you ever thought they would. Well this pic i love, it just turned out perfect. Here is the original.

Tell me what ya'll think

Simply stunning
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

that's a rather interesting subject Might actually make people think something made by Ford can be elegant

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        that's a rather interesting subject Might actually make people think something made by Ford can be elegant
        Sorry, but Jags are very elegant. Aston Martins aren't bad either. And don't forget Volvo. Some of those are pretty nice looking.
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
          Sorry, but Jags are very elegant. Aston Martins aren't bad either. And don't forget Volvo. Some of those are pretty nice looking.
          It's ok man, that's what the is for

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            Here's an elegant Ford...

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Its slightly blurry... I'd go back and try again...

If I was back in Atlanta i would, though I dont see the blurred, its a lighted sign thats sticks out.

Comment

Working...
              X