Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United States of Freedom is being super ANAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PT737SWA
    Egyptian Mafia Mister NooB - Do you have anything to contribute to this board besides being abrasive? First you insult Southwest Airlines and now the United States? What next?

yeah, god forbid he insult southwest. I'm wtih him, this is getting out of control . Why dont we just build a god damn fence around the country and not let anybody in or out.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
      I thought
      Bet it hurt! ...first time usually does

I'm am getting sick and tired of American politicians lecturing Canada about its border securities policies when undocumented aliens and terrorists can walk across the Mexico-US border like they are taking a Sunday stroll.

Agree 100%

No terrorist has been documented as having entered the US on a Canadian aircraft and no terrorist incident has been conducted using a Canadian aircraft.

Here's to hoping that never changes
      *raises glass*

American security practices are a sieve

Name one that isn't _______.

and measures like this one are merely PR

True

the attention of US voters

....the overwhelming majority of which will never hear/care about this...

The Chamber of Commerce loves illegal aliens.

Indeed, their current economic status quo depends upon them
      Us, lighting a living horse on fire:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH2_Q3oJPeU

Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        I'm wtih him, this is getting out of control . Why dont we just build a god damn fence around the country and not let anybody in or out.
        So I guess you're okay with your taxes going towards the illegal aliens to have free school & medical care?
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
          So I guess you're okay with your taxes going towards the illegal aliens to have free school & medical care?
          I dont think that's what this post was about. HOwever, I'm not for that, but I do think we should'nt make it so damn hard for people to come here. Our country started out as immigrants and that's how it should stay.

Comment

Our country started out as immigrants
            As did nearly every other, what's your point?

and that's how it should stay
            ...why?

Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ConcordeBoy
              As did nearly every other, what's your point?

...why?
              cause that's the way its always been. My theory is that work ethic in the US is goin to s**t. Its evident everywhere that people are getting too lazy and arrogant to do their jobs. Many of the immigrants that come in to the country are really good workers and get things done. Even if they aren't, maybe if somebody is concerned that they might lose their job they'll work hard enough not to.

On top of that, immigrants also give this country a little more diversity and opens up the minds of others to other cultures and idea....at least it should.

Comment

cause that's the way its always been.
                The same argument was long applied to slavery and misogynistic anti-suffrage as well... to great results, wouldn't you agree?

Even if they aren't, maybe if somebody is concerned that they might lose their job they'll work hard enough not to.
                Ah yes, so let's just turn a blind eye to a blatant disregard for the law by a myriad of alien entities... or better yet, let's encourage said behavior.

Lord knows that if it works for the Bush and Clinton administrations, it has to be a good thing!

Check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ConcordeBoy
                  The same argument was long applied to slavery and misogynistic anti-suffrage as well... to great results, wouldn't you agree?
                  yeah, because immigration is the exact same thing as slavery....wait what?

Comment

misogynistic anti-suffrage

Dude...using big long words like that doesn't make you look any smarter. Everybody knows what you mean, using phrases like "misogynistic anti-suffrage" yada yada just make you look like an ass.

I've noticed this in every single one of your posts. Your arguments usually have little or no logic, you come across as very patronizing and condescending, and to make up for lack of solid argument you exaggerate simple words. Shame, really.
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Okay well since I am a conserviative I will ave to defend this a say it is a good thing. To bad I am one of the few Democratic Conservitives, please go on with the bashing for NO reason what so ever. I for one think this thread should be closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                        I for one think this thread should be closed!!!
                        why, I dont think its out of hand at all.

Comment

Do you guys remember when USA rejected the KLM flight from AMS to Mexico because it was flying over US airspace...
                          First of all, besides the US, Canada and the Bahamas also would not let the KLM flight land inside their airspace...
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                            Guys, if you want to discuss immigration start a new topic,this thread is about Air Canada and passenger screening...

**sigh**
                            he started it *points to somebody else*

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                              Dude...using big long words like that doesn't make you look any smarter.
                              Sort of the pot calling the kettle, considering you're too dense to realize that (relatively common) phrase's origin eh?

just make you look like an ass.
                              *gasp*!!
                              OMG, not that! ANYTHING but that!

Your arguments usually have little or no logic

lack of solid argument

Shame, really.
                              An even bigger shame is your complete and utter inability to corroborate that statement in the least... wouldn't you agree?

Check it out!

Comment

Ok ConcordeBoy, give it a rest. WE get your point, just too bad it has nothing to do with this topic.

I am going to still keep quiet as my views are too "harsh" for public viewing on this topic

Get on with life... and this topic .

Comment

Working...
                                X