Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this paint job out

wow

Hate to plug the other site but I know bob personally so I know he wont mind

hmmm, looks like your back..

Yes its a great Livery..!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

damn, that thing is busy. Made me dizzy just lookin at it

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
        hmmm, looks like your back..

yeah so your point is?

Comment

Kind of looks like an older Braniff International livery. I dont remember what artist did it though.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
            wow

Hate to plug the other site but I know bob personally so I know he wont mind
            Cleaner than most Air France planes, and 30+ years older.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Groovy colors man .

Comment

Ecuatoriana colors number 2, introduced in the mid-seventies when EU upgraded to 720Bs and 707s, the first jets. This livery lasted 5 years or so.

Btw Babypurin, those 707s were also better looking than lot's of US-registered fleet members hovering around at MIA. In fact let me remind you the US airlines used to be real troves of dirty and grubby fleet members between 1974 and 1990.

Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                  damn, that thing is busy. Made me dizzy just lookin at it
                  I agree. Too much going on in it. They ruined a great airplane with a horrible livery. QANTAS is the only airline that can pull something like that off.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

good lord! looks like someone at the paint shop was a little too fume-happy!
                    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

That's what I would call a flying acid trip.

Originally posted by UA-F9 Guy
                      Kind of looks like an older Braniff International livery. I dont remember what artist did it though.
                      That would be Alexander Calder. Here's some info on Calder's "Flying Colors":
                      Braniff Flying Colors

Comment

I'm with UA-F9 Guy...it reminds me of Braniff's Calder schemes & to a lesser extent, one of QANTAS's special paint schemes:

[photoid=452842]

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
                          I'm with UA-F9 Guy...it reminds me of Braniff's Calder schemes & to a lesser extent, one of QANTAS's special paint schemes:

[photoid=452842]

DeltaRules
                          Like I said, Only QANTAS can make something like that look good.
                          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                            Like I said, Only QANTAS can make something like that look good.
                            I'll have to disagree with that:
                            [photoid=231500]
                            [photoid=228327]

Comment

Wow what a paint job

Comment

Working...
                              X