No announcement yet.

Why do alot of people hate Airbus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=cx777][QUOTE=screaming_emu]I gotta stop now, you're making he homesick

Sorry bout that... i hust miss japan so much!!! i stayed at kanto lodge... didnt like it...
    I've never gotten to stay in either the old one or the new one, but I've been inside the new one and it was very nice. Just got finished maybe a year and a half ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=screaming_emu][QUOTE=cx777]
      Originally posted by screaming_emu
      I gotta stop now, you're making he homesick

I've never gotten to stay in either the old one or the new one, but I've been inside the new one and it was very nice. Just got finished maybe a year and a half ago.
      I hope to be visiting japan once again esp. yokosuka, yokota and atsugi... do they still have the MAC flights at yokota?
      -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
      EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
      NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
      NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
      NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
      NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Well, just because most of them are Americans.

Comment

[QUOTE=cx777][QUOTE=screaming_emu]
          Originally posted by cx777

I hope to be visiting japan once again esp. yokosuka, yokota and atsugi... do they still have the MAC flights at yokota?
          sure do

Comment

sure do
            alright... thanx dude... might be taking that one... hope its not another C-5... peace!!!
            -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
            EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
            NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
            NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
            NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
            NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_Ho
              Well, just because most of them are Americans.
              haven't you been reading what we've been posting? If that was the reason then we wouldn't really be able to explain our reasons, we would have just said "uhh....because".

Comment

AIRBUS=way to arrogant!!

Comment

Shall we start another thread about regional jet Bombardier vs. Embraer?

Comment

I don't see any problem with this thread. Re-opening.
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                      I don't see any problem with this thread. Re-opening.
                      yeah, as much as it may be beating the dead horse it has remaind civil.

Comment

FYI I didnt want to start any arguments here, just question why everyones bashing Airbus. Enough anyway.

In my opinion (which I havent had a chance to throw in) is that Boeing and Airbus have planes which may be better or worse then the compitition. Ive flown on the 732, 733, 722, 721, 737NG and Ive flown the A320 and A319 and perfer them. Ive flown the A330/A340 and can say I like the 330 better but perfer the 762 and 763. Boeing has planes that will beat Aribus and Airbus has planes that beat Boeing.

I like to put it this way, "You realize that some comercial aviation inovations wouldent be here today or would just be starting if Airbus (and Boeing to, mostly Airbus) did come out with them".

As for the 737, I perfer the A320. I know plenty of 320 and 737 pilots and ex 737 pilots that now fly the 320 and they say that the 320 is the best plane they have flown in there life. Airbus A320 is easy to fly, but some of the pilots say they miss "flying" the plane.

Clovis does have a BIG point. But the new computerized airliners have made them safer. Auto land makes landing near flawless and perfect most of the time, but yet less fun. It also reduces work load and strees in the cockpit which there obvisosly needs to be less of it.

A300 and A310 vs. 762 and 763: I perfer 763 and -2 although i know alot of people that have flown them (300, 310) and like them more. I perfer the Boeing on this one.
                        A32X vs 73X: Ive flown on both types, numerous family members have to and in my opinion the A320 beats it for being quiet, wider, clean cut, comfortable, and ease of use. Plus my father (ex-rampie for numerous airlines) says out of the 737 and A320, the A320 is easyer to work on.
                        A330: I love this bird, nothing to compete that I can say.
                        A340: Im not a fan of this, nor the 343 because its just a waste. If your gonna make a 4-holer, make it count.
                        747:Never flown one, probibly never will *tears*
                        757:Never flown one and probibly never will
                        777: Move over A320!!!! This is a new to come favorite for me, but still enjoy the A320 no matter what.
                        -Kevin

Comment

I like the technological innovations of Airbus but I think I'd prefer starting out flying old jets like the DC-8/Boeing 727.
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

yeah, as much as it may be beating the dead horse it has remaind civil.
                            Leave the poor horse alone... why can't we beat dead emus?

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                              Leave the poor horse alone... why can't we beat dead emus?
                              Last time I tried that, feathers were flying everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                                Last time I tried that, feathers were flying everywhere.
                                lol @ Gen
                                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X