Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's ridiculous how much you have to spend for a first class international seat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute... why would they sell a seat for that price if no one could afford it? im sure there are a lot of rich people who still fly commercial on long international flights...
    -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
    EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
    NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
    NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
    NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
    NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Originally posted by flyfirst
      Congradulations! I like Chinese food toooooooooooo! In fact I am Chinese!!!!!!!!! Oh, by the way, just so you didn't know, American and United both have PTVs. Maybe you'll have better luck with them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Chinese food. You're right on one thing!
      Indian Airlines doesn't fly longhaul. And I'd rather watch Saving Rya...err...Saving Private Ryan and eat some noodles if I paid 16000 to travel on Indian Airlines.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Listen, there is NOTHING wrong with Chinese food. Yes a lot of people like Chinese food. Of course, it's delicious!
        Words are not enough to justify reasonings!

Comment

Listen, there is NOTHING wrong with Chinese food. Yes a lot of people like Chinese food. Of course, it's delicious!
          who said theres something wrong with chinese food?

EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
          NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
          NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
          NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
          NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Don't you listen IndianAirlines????? I'll repeat myself! TRY UNITED, they have longhaul and PTVs. Don't fork over $16,000! I'm not talking about the $16000! Don't you get it? My opinion is that I disagree with people who spend that money and I would never fork over that king of cash! You're making it sound like I really do pay full price?

Comment

Don't you listen????? I'll repeat myself! TRY UNITED, they have longhaul and PTVs. Don't fork over $16,000! I'm not talking about the $16000! Don't you get it? My opinion is that I disagree with people who spend that money and I would never fork over that king of cash! You're making it sound like I really do pay full price?
              But you think they would give me beef with broccoli if I asked them, right?

And talking about Kings, I also like General Tso's chicken...actually, come to think of it, I like Chinese food in general...

Ever had that feeling of deja vu?
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Chinese food is good, but Indian food is better. I could go for some Naan right now.

Comment

Cx777, no one ever said that there was something wrong with Chinese food! You are the one who sounds like there is something wrong with it! Chinese food is the best! I like Chinese food! There is nothing wrong with Chinese food! No one ever said there was anything wrong with it! End of story!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cx777, no one ever said that there was something wrong with Chinese food! You are the one who sounds like there is something wrong with it! Chinese food is the best! I like Chinese food! There is nothing wrong with Chinese food! No one ever said there was anything wrong with it! End of story!!!!!!!!
                    Emu likes Indian food better. The show must go on...

I wonder if we can buy a $16000 naan.

Comment

cool it dude... before everything gets off hand...

EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
                      NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
                      NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
                      NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
                      NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Emu likes Indian food better. The show must go on...

I wonder if we can buy a $16000 naan.
                        that naan better be gold plated

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          that naan better be gold plated
                          ...and be using golds instead of silvers...lolz

EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
                          NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
                          NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
                          NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
                          NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

How many go a round have we made here, from 16000 priced first class, to chinese food, Indian food, United, etc.

My opinion is that I disagree with people who spend that money and I would never fork over that king of cash!
                            As you said many times, everyone is entitled to say their opinion, and from your statement above,I would say, everyone is also entitled to open their wallet, spend their money, use their credit card, or even put a picture of their pet.

If they want to pay 16000 for first class, damn the airline is lucky by fooling them. But, if the passenger demand the service or the flight, let them pay.

Comment

What I mean't to say was if you want to fly international on first class the full price would be $16,000! Stop over-analyzing things.
                              So you make a statement of fact, and we responded.

Do you honestly think that $16000 could be a bargain to anyone. A lot of people can and cannot afford it! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Yes, I really do. $16,000 is not as much money as you think, just because you can't afford it doesn't mean other people can't. Where do you live? Under a rock?

I seriously don't believe anyone would be willing to pay that much for one seat and find it as a bargain regardless of where you stand!
                              Well I can say you are seriously wrong. People do pay it, and love every minute of it.

Comment

which airline would charge 16000 for first class and on which route? I could handle staying in Business if I saw that price, man Can't wait to fly QF business... and I'm paying for it myself too

but yeah... 16k. I wouldn't pay that. But for people who HAVE that kind of money and don't know what to spend it on it's probably ok, I understand them. Not that I HAVE that much money... but if I did and I didn't know what to spend them on, I would probably go first class too

Comment

Working...
                                X