Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYC Aviation Days

Hello all,

Aviation days is fast approaching, and now that I have my new 300D, won't be not attending

I am just wondering if anybody has plans to attend, and maybe there could be a gathering aranged :P

Reply in this topic!

-Andrew

Unfortunately, I won't, wish I could of course
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I'd have gone if I knew about it I'll have to keep this in mind for next year.

Comment

Which weekend is it? I'll need to book it off of work.

I'm hoping it's better than past year, although that being said even if it sucks, it's nice being able to go right up close to the taxiway.

Comment

The weekend of the 18th.

Comment

This event is on Fathers day weekend!

Should be a bit of fun, nothing like the static displays at airshows tho!

Comment

What will they have, the police chopper and a Westjet?

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                What will they have, the police chopper and a Westjet?

Yeah, aswell as probably some stars, rumor says a Galixy, a snowbird and a KC-135

Ian, I know it is nothing like what you see in YYZ, but shoosh, calgary has got it's *smaller* gems aswell

Comment

Well there was a snowbird in today at the Aerocentre. I guess we'll have to wait and see what we get there this year. As always, it will be a Westjet 737, Jazz DHC8, Hawc 1, STARS...etc...

Comment

Originally posted by fallingeese
                    Well there was a snowbird in today at the Aerocentre. I guess we'll have to wait and see what we get there this year. As always, it will be a Westjet 737, Jazz DHC8, Hawc 1, STARS...etc...

Check your PM's!

Comment

i'll be there dont worry

Comment

I'll be there Saturday first thing...

Comment

All of that and World Airways starts service on 21Jun. Busy week for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyer732
                            All of that and World Airways starts service on 21Jun. Busy week for you guys.
                            Any idea what time that arrives in here?

Looks like the weather won't be working in our favour for Aviation Days. I have also heard that it will be a smaller show than usual due to some US Air Force cancellations.

Comment

Looks like it'll be in and out in the middle of the night for the time being. Estimating in at 0745 Zulu and out at 0930 Zulu.

Inbound from YYZ and outbound to ANC/PVG, 4 days a week I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X