Virgin Nigeria gets first A340

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Nigeria gets first A340

Well, let's say I'm not too fond of that livery. Too much white, and red&green doesn't fit together.

It does look way too white. The tail looks too Christmas'ey too

Comment

There definately a lot of white. I agree, the colour combination isn't the greatest. Where will they fly the A340? LHR?
      matthew

Comment

They are 6 months ahead....on X-mas
        In other words: Booooring Livery
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

does it really matter how that 340 looks like .. too white or not, i think the nigerians's happy having a national airline now ..
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Looks realy nice. How more did they order? Like those green engines.
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by matthew
              Where will they fly the A340? LHR?
              On Thursday, June 28, Virgin Nigeria will commence its long haul operation with a twice weekly service to LHR every Tuesday and Thursday, rising to three flights a week from 13 July and the seat configuration on that A340 is 187 Economy class and 28 Premium Economy class and 40 Business class ...

Comment

Here it is on its roll out from Bristol Filton.Nice tail and engines colour boring fuselage.

The first A340 in full Virgin Nigeria colours rolls out into the sunshine after a full repaint now with a white fuselage. - Photo taken at Bristol - Filton (FZO / EGTG) in England, United Kingdom in June, 2005.

Regards
                James

Sally B The UKs last remaining airworthy B-17 Flying Fortress

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                  does it really matter how that 340 looks like .. too white or not, i think the nigerians's happy having a national airline now ..
                  Exactly what I was thinking, its not the colors its the fact that they have an A340. It doesn't look that bad from the last pic though. Yah, it's a little too plain and white, but it just adds to the numerous other EuroWhite Schemes out there....
                  Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                    Exactly what I was thinking, its not the colors its the fact that they have an A340. It doesn't look that bad from the last pic though. Yah, it's a little too plain and white, but it just adds to the numerous other EuroWhite Schemes out there....
                    and certainly not the last either ..... i think its great , that thEy start NOW with a A340, i have heard they are aiming to be the best, not just in Nigeria but the best in africa ... but we'll see ....

Comment

I'l give u three guesses as to who they got that aircraft off :rolleyes:
                      DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
                        Airfrance ??? Air canada ?

Comment

why say that we know who they got it of it's one of are best Airlines Virgin Atlantic Airways
                          Airbus A340-313 Reg G-VBUS aka 'Lady in Red' .

As Richard Branson is the co owner of Virgin Nigeria

Regards
                          james

Sally B The UKs last remaining airworthy B-17 Flying Fortress

Comment

Originally posted by James
                            why say that we know who they got it of it's one of are best Airlines Virgin Atlantic Airways
                            Airbus A340-313 Reg G-VBUS aka 'Lady in Red' .

As Richard Branson is the co owner of Virgin Nigeria

Regards
                            james
                            It's called sarcasm, and G-VBUS is a -311, not -313
                            DTVAirport

Comment

It's called sarcasm, and G-VBUS is a -311, not -313
                              arent -311's the designation for the Virgin and the -313 the SK's version ?? correct me if im wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X