Your Foo Foo Juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Foo Foo Juice?

What kind of Cologne/Perfume (ladies I hope lol) do you wear?

My newest edition as of tonight

ACQUA DI GIO by Giorgio Armani (myFav)

Also in the collection

Pleasures for Men by Este Lauder

Miracle for Men by Lancome

Curve - Cheapo...
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Aqua Di Gio, Adiddas Moves, and Axe Phoenix (only axe that smells remotedly good)

Comment

You must smell pretty bad to need all of that stuff

http://www.starnesphoto.com/aviation
      [LAX / IAD Update 2.27.07]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Starnes
        You must smell pretty bad to need all of that stuff
        Its my pimp juice for the ladies, not workin though yet... oh well I still have hope. Joe? Any advice... I know its hard to be like you
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
          Its my pimp juice for the ladies, not workin though yet... oh well I still have hope. Joe? Any advice... I know its hard to be like you
          Advice from me? Uhh....probably do the exact opposite of what I do, cause what I'm doing aint workin

Comment

I hear getting cell phone numbers is a good place to start (Ryan).... haha

http://www.starnesphoto.com/aviation
            [LAX / IAD Update 2.27.07]

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Advice from me? Uhh....probably do the exact opposite of what I do, cause what I'm doing aint workin
              LMAO, *runs opposite direction*. Its alright, you got the same pimp juice as me, its gotta work somehow.

A classic from myself, the sales chick who was bangin hot was helping me pick it out and she told me I smelt really good in it after I tryed it on....

So later on, I asked her for directions to another town nearby, and she was like "you going to be able to handel this?"

And knowing me I said "nah, im horrible"

So she said "do you have a cell phone? you can always call for directions " (as she was giving them to me)

And I was like "YEAH! I guess I could!" and I walked off, later kicking myself in the ass, she was trying to get my number. Errr

Edit to Chris - SHUSH!!!!
              Ryan Davis
              Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
              www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Starnes
                I hear getting cell phone numbers is a good place to start (Ryan).... haha

Gotta talk to them first

Comment

I have failed yet again
                  Ryan Davis
                  Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                  www.flyerguide.net

Comment

LMAO, *runs opposite direction*. Its alright, you got the same pimp juice as me, its gotta work somehow.

A classic from myself, the sales chick who was bangin hot was helping me pick it out and she told me I smelt really good in it after I tryed it on....

So later on, I asked her for directions to another town nearby, and she was like "you going to be able to handel this?"

And knowing me I said "nah, im horrible"

So she said "do you have a cell phone? you can always call for directions " (as she was giving them to me)

And I was like "YEAH! I guess I could!" and I walked off, later kicking myself in the ass, she was trying to get my number. Errr

Edit to Chris - SHUSH!!!!

Damn, you're worse than I am That reminds me of this one time I was at the eye doctor getting a new contact lens prescription. The chick workin behind the desk was really freakin hot. Anyway, she starte chatting me up, asking a lot like where was I from, did I live on campus, etc. When we left my friend was like "uhh...holy crap, I'm 100% sure she was hitting on you". Only reason I didn't make a move was cause I was flying to Japan for the summer the next day. At least that's my excuse anyway...

Comment

something called Purple Mini I have absolutely no idea where it was bought or anything else because it's a christmas present, but it smells really good

Sometimes (really hot days), I use some Rexona Dry antipersperant stuff... it doesn't smell very good, but it works...

Comment

Don't really see the need for any of that stuff. I have never used it, and proably never will

I smell fine as is

Comment

I don't "need" Calvin Klein underwear....But im sure it is appreciated

My current assortment:

My favourite is prob the Gucci Envy. Its deffinatly the one that seems to "work" best

Comment

I wanna smell it... bring some biaaatch. lol
                            Ryan Davis
                            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

I wanna smell it... bring some biaaatch. lol
                              WoOt! its ma b*atch magnet

Comment

Working...
                              X