• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darren, screenshots or stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      No Lufthansa...
      Their download section nor the AVSIM forums seem to be back up; I'm wondering how long this is going to be?

While I know that you can't predict demand for a certain addon, I would think they would be prepared if there was going to be much for demand then they thought.
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        No Lufthansa...
        PMDG747-400-GE_Lufthansa.EXE
        and for the no KLM person
        PMDG747-400-GE_KLM.EXE

Too bad I'll have to wait till I get back from Houston on the 8th to get the actual plane...*grumble* Urge to kill, rising.

Comment

Does anyone know where you can get liveries for the plane besides PMDG? After their surge in server use they seem to have closed down the download section of their website.
          - The baby will be back -

Comment

I have no idea where else you can get them, I grabbed them just after I posted the message about grabbing them for the future last night.

Comment

You guys, it is well worth the wait. I guaruntee you.

I bought it early this morning, around 6:30am CST. It is very nice, anyone want screen shots? I can take requests then take them and post them on here if you would like...
              All I have though is the United liveries...
              Bobby DeBarge
              www.debargephoto.com
              http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
              1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Sounds amazing but too pricy for me 'Nuf talk, let's get the screenshots up!
                Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by atco
                  You cannot possibly be serious can you????

Where do you want me to start?
                  Show me where POSKY has the panel, the FMC, the systems replication, performance characteristics, sounds and documentation that this one has and then I will concede that the POSKY one is better.

POSKY produce superb aircraft, but really you cannot possibly be serious in comparing their stuff to this.

The PMDG 747 is a complete simulation of the 747, I consider it great value for money (the price of a tank of gas) for what is the next best thing to having a full motion Level D simulator in your home.

I have the Level D 767 and PMDG 737NG and they are amazing value for the amount of time that goes into producing them and the amount of use I get out of them.
                  Okay well I guess the panel isn't that important to me. I usually fly in spot plane mode.
                  Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                  X