Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso 100 ;))

Hello Screeners and jp-netters,

I have recently asked LX343 for advice, (its abuot that ISO thing,)

anyway I had in the past shot pictures at ISO 400- to 800 <--forgot to reset

so these pictures below are taken at ISO 100, they'r a bit soft, would love to get any advice on how I can get these even better .

*pictures are cropped and rezised only*LX, What do you think ? should I quit my day job and continue with this instead or to keep my job?
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

1st shot is good apart from it's slightly out of centre frame. Try cropping a little further in from the top.

2nd shot is quite soft.

3rd shot is much better than the previous version, go for this one

4th shot is once again a touch soft.

5th shot is again almost perfect accept it looks just a little out of centre frame to me?

Just a couple of modifications to three of them and they should be good to go

Dale

Comment

For some reason I get the impression that the first and last shots had the airplane pasted on to a background... of course I'm not saying you did that, but it kinda looks that way :rolleyes:

Comment

LX-A343 says: looks good! just the normal post processing, as suggested by Dale, to give the final touch and up they go .... in the queue I mean

Cheers
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks Dale for the suggestions and to you also G.

edit; By the way Dale, on the fifth pic when I do the 4:3, I cant get the right left wing tip to include in the box.

option : 4:2 ??

Comment

Is there any reason to crop a pic 4:3, if the original is 3:2? I don't think so

Gerardo
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I thought that the quality your pictures number three and five were (except from the way they were cut out) very much oke, but had my doubts about # 1,2 and 4. I think some parts are slightly over sharpened and other parts under sharpened. I can see some effects of over sharpening at the engines, around the tires and at edge of the flaps whilst other parts were not sharp enough (for instance titles at back of fuselage at #2). However, Dale and Gerardo do not have that problem, and they are the screeners and I am not

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                I thought that the quality your pictures number three and five were (except from the way they were cut out) very much oke, but had my doubts about # 1,2 and 4. I think some parts are slightly over sharpened and other parts under sharpened. I can see some effects of over sharpening at the engines, around the tires and at edge of the flaps whilst other parts were not sharp enough (for instance titles at back of fuselage at #2). However, Dale and Gerardo do not have that problem, and they are the screeners and I am not
                okey .I'l get rid of these, and try again from the originals. .

question, can anyone tell me about USM ?, still aint good at this . thanks.
                does anyone have a tutorial how to edit a pic ?

Comment

Jid had a PS tutorial up here that I got some good tips out of, but I can't find it now. Maybe this one will help you out.

http://jetphotos.net/forums/showthre...ight=photoshop

Edit: Found it... http://jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23783

Comment

thanks alot General Esse..

Comment

Working...
                    X