Ok Go Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Go Ahead

Tell me what's wrong with this one....get it over with now... I can't take the waiting till the screeners slam it...do it to me now!!!

Give me an hour and I'll pick the shite out of it.

1... not centered.
    2 oversharpened.

Greg
    My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

It looks like the image was soft out of the camera, and you tried to cover it up with sharpening. So now, it looks soft, oversharpened, and grainy. And yes, it's not centered.

You asked for it.
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Thank you. I feel much better now.

I wonder when the day will come when my eye will be so sensitive as to be able to pick up such subtle softness and oversharpening, because for the life of me, right now, if you show me a proper sharpened image and put it next to this one, I cannott see what others see.

Comment

Omar,
          I agree soft out of camera.I noticed your shutter speed was 1/500.In that light and time of day I would have set my aperture at say f7.1 instead of f8 or set ISO at 200.
          I really love that angle on the 747. You could try a re-edit and some selective sharpening, but on a better day you will nail it mate.

Greg

PS. Check I'm not online before a question like that

In regard to your last the oversharpening can be seen with the halos arround the landing gear (tyres) and under the fuselage.Compare that to the soft/out of focus lettering"Fly a young fleet"

Greg
          My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Nice angle but soft. You'll get her next time
            ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
            X