• Show
Clear All

• 29th August: HKG-NRT-SEA on UAL

August 29th:-

HKG-NRT

UA852

N193UA

747-400

This morning, I woke up in 6AM at the airport hotel. I packed some things in the luggage. My brother woke up later. I have no times to ate breakfast in downstair. After leave the hotel, went to check-in counter and went to departare hall. I looking the shop for Olympus C-770. None have it in some shops. I and my brother went to the train to gate 61. We board the plane and sit in the upper desk. I havent sat in upper desk last year and last 11 years on CX flight from London-HK. It is my first time on US Airlines in upper desk. I cant see out the wing because of the door. The plane start to taxi and I unable to sit in 11A to see the wing. I saw Air Macau in the hanger and Hong Kong Express in ramp. The take off to begin and lift up very quickly. It is very interesting because none 747 can make very short takeoff. The sound from the takeoff is RR sounds and turn right to the ocean. I cant see the Disneyland because of cloudy. I cant take a video for takeoff because of crew on right seat. During the cruise, I watched the PTV and the flightmap was off. I sleep for 2 hrs after ate a japanese food. The plane to approach to runway for landing. I cant see out the wing. Arrived in afternoon and waiting for the next flight to Seattle. I like to sitting in upperdesk and the flight is good.

NRT-SEA

UA876

N220UA

777-200ER

I and my brother relaxed in airport for layover. I went to internet centre and ate a japanese food. I cant afford to eat a real sushi in the restaurant. I went to buy something and cant find Olympus C-770 in shops. I went back to gate and wait for boarding. I cant take a pix of the gate because of window blind. The boarding was start and I sat in 11J. It is a front engine. I saw a brand new Thai A340-600 in taxiway. The plane start to taxi, turn the runway, and takeoff. My bad luck that I forget to take a video of front engine to hear the PW sound. Nice spool up and sound like GE. It too late for me because none have PW sound on 777 in front. Turn left to the ocean. The food was start to serve. I ate a snack before dinner. I ate a japanese food with noodle. Also a japanese green tea. I like japanese green tea. After dinner, the turbulence was start. I unable to go to toilet because of the seatbelt. I was still waiting for toilet that I drank too much teas then I rushing into the toilet. Ah! Must better then back to sleep. I woke up before the breakfast start. The crew ask me what food you like. I say *?* The crew asked my brother to repect again. I ate a egg omte (can't spell) After breakfast, approach to Seattle airport. It very cloudy and I took a pix at landing and on runway. Arrived in the S-gate and went to immation (cant spell) to stamp my passport then to pick up the luggages and a golf bag. We went to custom to check the luggages again. After the custom, take a train and pick up the luggages then finally go home. The flight was great and the seat is the best in row.

Cool.
    My flight UA828 HKG-ORD also left from gate 61. Perhaps that's UA's only gate in Hong Kong?

However, you get the upper deck; I got cattle class

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      Cool.
      My flight UA828 HKG-ORD also left from gate 61. Perhaps that's UA's only gate in Hong Kong?

However, you get the upper deck; I got cattle class
      I got a biz classes upgrade. It is cool to sit in upper desk like double desk bus in HK. I like it.

There is more UA in the gates of CLK.

Comment

Working...
      X