Post a picture of your equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
    Personal experience is that the battery grip has so much better balance. I'm getting a rebel T2 in a few days w/o the grip (for now) and I'm afraid to mount it on my sigma...it'll be like a lens cap that takes pictures
    Thats right. Eric. You get this awesome balance unlike without it which the body is too light , I didnt care when I just bought it, but not it can be annoying on and off..
    Originally posted by LHR-Domi
    Heres me and my 300D and Sigma 100-300 F/4 APO EX combo. Shooting Heathrow arrivals. I can also have a swift change to a Canon 28-135 IS on the end.
    Coool Its nice to see so young photographers..

*Keep doing what you're good at..*
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
      Lol doh, I have a lens blower, but it doest look that way. sort of...
      I have never seen blowers that don't look like that (unless you're talking about some sort of mechanical blower ). It was stored with the nozzle up and the bulb thing down.

Comment

Heres me and my 300D and Sigma 100-300 F/4 APO EX combo. Shooting Heathrow arrivals. I can also have a swift change to a Canon 28-135 IS on the end.

How old are you man? 14?15? I'm 15 but I look like 17 hehe.
        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

My gear.

Nikon D-70, 80-400 VR, 28-200, 18-70, 28-105 (Macro), SB-800 flash, 8-25 X Binoculars, LowePro Mini - Trekker bag. What you don't see are the Manfrotto tripod and monpod + some other gubbins.

Andy

Comment

Nice gear Andy. I feel a bit shabby compared with you : Nikon D70 and 70-300

Comment

Heh for some reason I thought I was a young one wiht my 350D and 75-300 III USM....I needa get a picture lol

Comment

Well, Pam, the quality of your pictures, I would say you don't need much else! I also have a 70-300 but it's so soft at the 2/300 end it's not true! Pain really, as it's a nice size.

I also have 2 Nikon F80 bodies with a 35-80 lens. Which i need to sell!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
                  Well, Pam, the quality of your pictures, I would say you don't need much else!
                  Thanx Andy sweet of you to say . However , it all depends on you definition of need. I think I might need another nice piece of glass in future time, just like I need another pair of shoes in addition to the 30-or so pairs I already have

Please answer this question for me: is that 80-400 VR Nikkor or Sigma?

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Pam!! How dare you swear! That is a Nikon of course!

I have a Sigma 135-400 which I'm trying to sell. Interested? Nikon fit but no Image Stabilisation. I'm open to offers

Andy

Comment

Pam!! How dare you swear! That is a Nikon of course!
                      Gotcha!

Comment

Evilwoman!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Comment

Evilwoman!!!!!!!!!!

Andy
                          [innocent mode on] who, me?? [innocent mode of]

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia
                            How old are you man? 14?15? I'm 15 but I look like 17 hehe.
                            He's just left school.

I use the 300D with the BG-E1 battery grip.

28-105mm, 15-55mm, 75-300mm IS and 50-500mm (Which is bigger than me, and has gone tech) 100-300mm (for now replacement for the Bigma until it's back I change 'spammers' to 'Jessops'

Comment

Ya I have just turned 16. And I am still at school. Starting 6 th form on the 6th. I am the opposite of you then. I look around 1-2 years younger.

Comment

Ya I have just turned 16. And I am still at school. Starting 6 th form on the 6th. I am the opposite of you then. I look around 1-2 years younger.
                                That's what the pictures say hehe.
                                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X