No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Dominguez, The picture you posted, Those cameras lined up on that thing, those are computer-controlled ?? nice line up,

Mr. Howie, nice collection pal, so awesome to see the 500F4,
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I guess, they are computer controlled. This was the photographer's line up for the 100m finals at the Olympics. Pretty impressive

Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Darren Howie
        Good topic.
        Here's mine as of about 10 minutes ago!!

Darren
        I guess your aren't using much of FLEX thrust on takeoffs when your are on duty and hauling all that L-glass around...eheheheh
        http://ovp.fi

Comment

Is there anybody who dares to post his gear after Darren's pic of his highly impressive collection?

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
            Is there anybody who dares to post his gear after Darren's pic of his highly impressive collection?
            I am willing to take on that challenge. It's time I revealed my secret weapon.....My trusty Nokia 6230i 1.3mp with 32mb MMC card.

[Photo taken with my backup camera... 20D, 17-40L, 420EX and some very flat batteries, and my inability to get the thing in focus. The 100-400 L was a little too big for the job and the Sigma 24-70 f2.8 EX DG Macro needs a re-chip].
            Last edited by B7772ADL; 2005-09-01, 22:35.

Comment

mind you, darren has another camera where he took the shot with.... Freaky.

Pam,

I wouldn't dare......

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                am I one of the few that still shoot slides??????????
                Yes you and me both!

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter
                  mind you, darren has another camera where he took the shot with.... Freaky.
                  Damn! I didn't think about that!!

Gerardo

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
                    Not now I don't

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                    I am willing to take on that challenge. It's time I revealed my secret weapon.....

[Taken with a 20D, 17-40L, 420EX and some very flat batteries, and my inability to get the thing in focus. The 100-400 L was a little too big for the job and the Sigma 24-70 f2.8 EX DG Macro needs a re-chip].
                    LMAO That's a pretty weird looking 20D you got there
                    Last edited by G-DALE; 2005-09-01, 22:31.

Comment

Yea the ye old Coolpix 990!!
                      What a coollittle camera and still floats around my navbag!!
                      There where some awesome shots of Canon gear at the Olympics nice one Gerado.
                      I remember one with a dude with like 15 1Ds Mk2's all wired up via remote to capture the finish of the mens 100m.
                      Looked incredible with all of them on mini pods and spikes in the ground sitting on the infield at the finish line!!

Still get to ude flex as believe it or not the 500 is not that heavy and easily hand holdable for most of an afternoon.
                      The single best lens in the collection.
                      I'd like to see Mark Garfinkels collection i'd say it would make mine look far more reasnoble.
                      Dazz

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                        Dude..not having too much luck with your lenses are you

lol @ the Bigma comment
                        Im not even going to say what I think will brake next *Touch wood* it does'nt!

Jeeez you don't want to go to the states with that Darren! I bet you Canon even give you and discount did they

Comment

Originally posted by Darren Howie
                          Yea the ye old Coolpix 990!!
                          What a coollittle camera and still floats around my navbag!!
                          There where some awesome shots of Canon gear at the Olympics nice one Gerado.
                          I remember one with a dude with like 15 1Ds Mk2's all wired up via remote to capture the finish of the mens 100m.
                          Looked incredible with all of them on mini pods and spikes in the ground sitting on the infield at the finish line!!

Still get to ude flex as believe it or not the 500 is not that heavy and easily hand holdable for most of an afternoon.
                          The single best lens in the collection.
                          I'd like to see Mark Garfinkels collection i'd say it would make mine look far more reasnoble.
                          Dazz
                          How much did you spent on all that equipment?
                          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Not sure if i want to answere that Felipe as i dont think i want to know the answere.
                            I had some investments which werent really doing much and figured i could better use the money for something i liked anyway.
                            I also sold of some limited ed Taylor prints i had to help the fund so now i make my own prints to hang on the wall!!
                            The two biggies are the 500 and 300 but IMO they are the most amazing lenses you could ever want.Both take your ability to take different and hard to get shots to a new level.
                            Quality is second to none but it would want to be for the price.
                            The 500 is woth 5.5US and the 300 3.5US.
                            Ouch!!
                            Darren

Comment

Darren, I'm sure you meant this gallery here:
                              http://www.pbase.com/vthian/athens_olympics_2004

My personal favourites are:

The two guys standing there have already an impressive equipment, but look at the guy at the bottom

Or..... "Mum! I don't find my camera anymore!" - "It's covered by the lens, my dear!"

AMAZING!!!

Gerardo

Comment

Anybody want to send several thousand dollars my way to donate to the "Buy Eric the EF 1200mm f/4L" fund?

Comment

Working...
                                X