Question about a blurry picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a blurry picture

Im not arguing the rejection, i should ive never uploaded, but how come the front half of the aircraft is blurry and the back half looks fine, was focusing the problem here?
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=676750

Or is the picture just blurry?

Thanks

I've wondered about that as well. I was given a quick explaination at YYZ one day. Something about different rates of movement. (?!) When using the AF, the longer you wait between the lock and the picture, the more blur you'll get from the farthest point .... Or something like that.

I'd welcome a cleaner explaination myself.

Comment

Its all about shooting the plane at the right moment, Genesse You're right.

When you are shooting with AF, it locks itself to the lets say the front aft of the plane, Then untill you press the button, it has by that time focussed on something else since its a moving object.
      the part it focussed on had already moved. thus the not sharp subject.

I dont know the best solution to this but if that occur, try Manual Focusing, it regularily helps !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
        Its all about shooting the plane at the right moment, Genesse You're right.

When you are shooting with AF, it locks itself to the lets say the front aft of the plane, Then untill you press the button, it has by that time focussed on something else since its a moving object.
        the part it focussed on had already moved. thus the not sharp subject.

I dont know the best solution to this but if that occur, try Manual Focusing, it regularily helps !
        Thanks man

Comment

OH GOD I can't even begin to tell you how many #### photos from the hill I've had ruin in this horrible manner!

Comment

Working...
          X