What a photo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a photo!!

Indeed a great shot ! Obviously taken with a telescopic lens. That accentuates the "end of the runway" impression and actually tends to scare me. What if an engine failure at T/O ?

Greetings !
    PO
    Res Severa Verum Gaudium !

What a photo!!

quote:
    Originally posted by Pipe Organ:
    Indeed a great shot ! Obviously taken with a telescopic lens. That accentuates the "end of the runway" impression and actually tends to scare me. What if an engine failure at T/O ?

Greetings !
    PO

That's why it's got 4 of them PO. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

What a photo!!

What a wonderful surprise it was to see that Craig Murray (the famous Craig Murray!) had uploaded several photos to our little site! [img]nod.gif[/img]

There's something about this upload of his that is just jaw-dropping. This photo really captures the power and sheer size of a 747-400 as it departs mother Earth to take to the heavens again.

Great shot, Craig!!

Photo: Craig Murray
      Click For Full Size
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

What a photo!!

Looks great as my desktop. [img]nod.gif[/img]

Comment

What a photo!!

Wee, I finally got set up on these pages, nice work C !

Indeed, that is a exellent picture, well done Mighty Craig [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          Thomas Lorentzen
          Oslo, Norway
          100% Digital
          Canon D30 DSLR

Comment

What a photo!!

Very Nice!!

[img]clap.gif[/img]

[ October 29, 2002 11:11 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SST2707 ]

Comment

What a photo!!

Craig is the one that told me about this site after seeing my proplems at airliner.net

Comment

What a photo!!

That's the very reason I love aviation [img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]

A plane is an amazing machine, on the ground, they’re slow, cumbersome, and have to rely on ground support. But then as they race down the runaway almost like they can't wait to get back into their element, they lift off and they express a wonderful type of freedom only the pilot at the controls can truly feel. In that second they turn into a rhythmic piece of art soaring with the grace of an eagle, truly a magnificent site. This photo captures the very second that happens.

Regards
                Tom

Comment

What a photo!!

Great shot Craig [img]smilewink.gif[/img]
                  -Valera

Comment

What a photo!!

Nice indeed

Comment

Working...
                    X