Hilarious Google search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Google search

I'm not trying to start any political arguments here, but type in "failure" on the Google search engine and see what you get for the first result.

Any other good searches?

And thats a government website. LOL
    Try "french military victories" and click "I'm feeling lucky" on google.
    there use to be a "weapons of mass destruction" one that was very funny but its gone now.

Comment

lol

Comment

Try: "raar kapsel" (dutch for funny hair do)
        Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

That is so frecking SWEET!!!

Comment

.............................Old !
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Last time someone posted something about George bush and failures ect they got calledd Eurotrash, I got banned for a week, and it was a 13 page thread with nothing but argueing. Thankfully, this isnt turning into that.
              -Kevin

Comment

That is old. 'Miserable failure' also works, I like that better . This is known as Google-bombing, when several other websites of similar genre with pages containing the 'keyword' link to another website. When you type in those keywords into Google - presto - theres your top result. That's a really drastic way to get your site appearing first on Google.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                  Last time someone posted something about George bush and failures ect they got calledd Eurotrash, I got banned for a week, and it was a 13 page thread with nothing but argueing. Thankfully, this isnt turning into that.
                  I remember that. Anyway, ya this is old, but I think its funny
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

you mean this,
                    I was born in Flint, Michigan and raised on a dirt street by loving parents, two sisters and a lot of Green Giant in a can. Click to read Michael Moore, a Substack publication with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
                    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Working...
                    X