X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about them White Sox?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8DG55KO3.html

88 years......WOW!

congrats sox, nice to see long droughts ended back to back years. Ironically both teams share the same name.. sox
    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

i'm in tears right now while im writing this. I've been a White Sox fan since I was born..I'm really amazed how well the team played, how they managed to sweep the Houston Astros in the World Series. Amazing series...luckily I have all 4 games taped so come 10 years from now, hopefully Chicago White Sox will win more World Series and I'll have this series remembered by.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTHSIDE CHICAGO!!!!!

Comment

You better be on the look out for those fake Sox fans from the North side. I hear they are comming out in droves. Its time for the Cubs and the Mariners to meet up. AHAHHAH! That might happen in 10 years.........maybe
        THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
        Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
        George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Still hate em, GO TWINS!
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

As it happens every year............let the bandwagon fans appear.

Comment

Congrats to the Sox for sweeping my team. We (Astros) never got our act together. Too bad the next Series victory for the Sox won't be for another 88 years.
              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
              X