This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    I never knew the Dutch make scooters? Care to elaborate?
    hehe, now that I look longer at it, the concept is stolen, we had *unknown Company name* that produces them.
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
      hehe, now that I look longer at it, the concept is stolen, we had *unknown Company name* that produces them.
      Richard, Cut the grip. Tell us whom dutch that designed this. Im not saying its not true or anything. But im just eager to know now who this belongs too.

Speaking of the design. I think it looks someway cool, they you can bend the body when you turn and so on.. Nice feature.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        This is all silly bickering. Time to stop hiding behind the party line and think for yourself instead of what the parties want you to think.
        Exactly what I think! That's why I'm an independent! There isn't much room for pro-life liberals like me in the Democratic party plus it's too mainsteam for my tastes.

btw, I'm heading over to politics1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
          Dammit, what a deceptive title! I was expecting this:

Not this:

I Concour.

This thread is dumber than a bag of hammers.
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            This thread is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN

Is it just me, or is that cat's hear WAY too big?
              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

This thread is definitely living up to the JPKindergarten.net moniker the lunatics over @ AD.com have given this forum. Maybe we need a little input from ITS of maybe a return of General Ripper....

Comment

This thread was going fine until some of you retards came in and spammed it full of idiotic pictures. Grow up.

Originally posted by wannabepilot
                  WOW! 1 person got in trouble for lying about something stupid.
                  Ahh, let the hypocrisy shine through now. Clinton lies about a god damned blowjob and every conservative in the country bunches up their panties tighter than ever, but lying about an issue involving the identity of an undercover secret agent, pshhh, who cares...

Hypocrites.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    This thread was going fine until some of you retards came in and spammed it full of idiotic pictures. Grow up.

Ahh, let the hypocrisy shine through now. Clinton lies about a god damned blowjob and every conservative in the country bunches up their panties tighter than ever, but lying about an issue involving the identity of an undercover secret agent, pshhh, who cares...

Hypocrites.
                    amen brotha...if it involves sex, its the worst thing ever, but if it involves endangering/eliminating someones life....who gives a crap? [/sarcasm]
                    Last edited by screaming_emu; 2005-10-29, 06:10.

Comment

Hypocrites.
                      First off, there is no difference between what this idiot did and what Clinton did. I don't care what they lied about to the grand jury, they both deserve what they got/will get. He needs to pay fines and possibly go to jail. I never said any differently. He was making it seem like the entire group of conservative Americans was under attack and folding under preassure.

As for the leak, read the inditment. There is no mention of her at all. Firstly, because she was not an undercover agent, secondly because he couldn't find a leaker at the white house, and thirdly because if a leak had happened at the white house, it would not have been a very big offense. This guy, if he is a leaker, would have been better off admitting it. He would have gotten a slap on the wrist at worst. Now he is looking at over $1million in fines and 30 years in jail. Please read things before you slam me. It just makes you look less stupid (that wasn't meant to be a direct comment to the poster who I am quoting.)
                      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Richard, Cut the grip. Tell us whom dutch that designed this. Im not saying its not true or anything. But im just eager to know now who this belongs too.

Speaking of the design. I think it looks someway cool, they you can bend the body when you turn and so on.. Nice feature.
                        I have no F'n Clue
                        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                          First off, there is no difference between what this idiot did and what Clinton did. I don't care what they lied about to the grand jury, they both deserve what they got/will get. He needs to pay fines and possibly go to jail. I never said any differently. He was making it seem like the entire group of conservative Americans was under attack and folding under preassure.

As for the leak, read the inditment. There is no mention of her at all. Firstly, because she was not an undercover agent, secondly because he couldn't find a leaker at the white house, and thirdly because if a leak had happened at the white house, it would not have been a very big offense. This guy, if he is a leaker, would have been better off admitting it. He would have gotten a slap on the wrist at worst. Now he is looking at over $1million in fines and 30 years in jail. Please read things before you slam me. It just makes you look less stupid (that wasn't meant to be a direct comment to the poster who I am quoting.)
                          Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                          WOW! 1 person got into trouble for lying about something stupid
                          Funny how I never hear you say that when the issue of Clinton's blowjob comes up.

Now about your second paragraph, you might want to read too, I never said he leaked anything (which by the way he somewhat did, what with talking to Judith Miller and stuff), I said his indictment involved the issue of the leak of the identity of a CIA agent.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                            I have no F'n Clue
                            Whatever man. I just thought you knew....If you dont know, then how do you know it is dutch after all.

Politics suks !

Comment

Politics suks !
                              Then stay out of the political threads. Stop Spamming them!

Comment

Then stay out of the political threads. Stop Spamming them!
                                That would be up to me.If I had too . Im not spamming them, Im changing the subject because the thread is stupid !

Comment

Working...
                                X