This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    Can I make a short suggestion? I'm working on my CFI rating right now and one of the things we've learned is that its really important not to be spouting out wrong information. So for those of us (myself included) who dont have years and years of experience, I think it might be a smart idea to have to cite a source for anything we put on here.

I say this because its happened to me a lot where I think I know the answer, and I go to look it up and find out that I'm completely off target. Or that I'm forgetting another important point. It might take a bit more time but I think it will be worth it. On easy questions that we are sure we know the answer for, we should already know where to find it anyway.

Just an idea that I think will help make the information put on here more correct.
    A good idea Joe.

Mot of the time if someone asks me a very technical question about an airplane or FAR's, I'll be sure to take out whatever books I have handy.

Just like in the cockpit, during any emergency, some immedate items have to be accomplished by memory. But once the urgency dies down, you'll see a checklist and also associated pages from the airplane's flight manual brought out to make sure everything is handled correctly.
    Anybody can fly a round airplane....

Comment

Let's the show begin. Long live to this forum.
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Great idea! I look forward to posting here in the future!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Brillant Idea guys!

Thanks ChrisK and AJ!

Comment

Sweet. Thanks Chris and AJ.

Comment

Congratulations guys for creating that kind of forum. It was really missing to JP to have a more technical forum like on some other aviation websites. Really looking forward to reading some interesting topics and posts.

Comment

Cool...now I have an excuse to ask AJ all the stuff I dont wanna bug him with on MSN

Nice forum!

I wanna see ChrisK post in here

Comment

Any time mate, any time!

Comment

Welcome to 'The Briefing Room!'

congratulations guys fot this forum.

Great Forum.
                    CENTER>
                    Click here to visit JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hi all,i was wondering who Anthony Jackson is.Because it says he is the Moderater and i never seen anyone by his name online.
                      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                        Hi all,i was wondering who Anthony Jackson is.Because it says he is the Moderater and i never seen anyone by his name online.
                        Not even me?

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                          Not even me?
                          Haha wow for while i thought it was you haha.Are you a Airline pilot?
                          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Yes mate, Chris mentions it in the opening post of this thread!

Comment

Really Sorry

Omg i feel so emberessed it is you haha sorry.
                              BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                                Yes mate, Chris mentions it in the opening post of this thread!
                                haha! I love it when people ask questions that are very easily answered. No offense Asmir!

Anyways thanks for the thread. I throughly enjoy bugging..er...asking questions in it. I especially like the 'Name That Aircraft' thread. AJ, how do you always seem to know the answer? Take it easy guys.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X