Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Canada 777s

Hey, how soon do you think dragonwings or gemini will release an AC 777

I'd guess about the time the real ones hit the skies.

Unless they have a shortage of models to do

Comment

If they are anyway near as fast as with Alaska's 'Salmon-Three-Salmon', probably 1 day after the first AC777 rolls out of Boeing's paint hangar at Everett .

Comment

I think Gemini Jets will be the first to release their batch. Like Mr Voss said. It was quite amazing how fast they were with the fishy livery.

Im thrilled to see the model. You can bet on, that I will be on the pre-order list.. Hehehe How about you Genesse ??
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I just wait for them to come into the shop I go to. If it's Canadian they throw a copy a side for me. You know you spend too much when...............

Comment

Originally posted by 777
            Hey, how soon do you think dragonwings or gemini will release an AC 777
            Let them some time to figure out how this T7 will be liveried !!!
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
              I think Gemini Jets will be the first to release their batch. Like Mr Voss said. It was quite amazing how fast they were with the fishy livery.

Im thrilled to see the model. You can bet on, that I will be on the pre-order list.. Hehehe How about you Genesse ??
              Thats only because Alaska asked them to produce it so that they could hand them out on the first flight apparently. However, i think if anyone it will be Dragon to come out with all the new livery stuff. I mean they are usually the first one by a long shot to release it, and likely they will release the 787 first too just like they did with the A380.

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                Alain
                Hah... thats exactly what I was thinking, when I read this

Comment

Alain
                  Having thought about it, Alain is probably right. I mean, today we don't even know whether the 777s will come in AC's new livery, or whether they will come in the 'money-saver livery' .

Comment

They still may release models in primer finish and let the buyer self catering for the livery she/he wishes to apply !!!
                    Alain
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Alain
                      Exactally what I was thinking.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                      X