Your updated 1:400 scale airline model list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genessee
    I could have had a lapse of common sense and went nuts at aviation shop boxing day sales ...

Fortunately, I didn't. But I COULD have!
    I could have too, but I restrained myself to one model, now I'm selling all my 1:500 scale stuff for more 1:400

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      I could have had a lapse of common sense and went nuts at aviation shop boxing day sales ...

Fortunately, I didn't. But I COULD have!
      You should have
      Then the repo men start coming round

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        Ya'll wont catch up to me I now have over 260 models!
        I don't have 260 all in one scale, but if you add my Herpa, Schabak, Dragon, Gemini, and all the others, I have over 270.

Anyway, yesterday I added a 1:400 Herpa Nothwest A319 to my collection. I also added 3 1:500 RJ's, even though my airport is 1:400 I still use 1:500 RJ's because the 1:400 model producers just don't make enough. Does anyone else here do this?
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Does anyone else here do this?
          nope, I'm using all 1:400 scale planes, but a lot of my GSE is 1:500

Comment

New..

They're quite nice, though the gears are screwy. At 1:400 though, I don't think they could pull off the gears anyway.

For a size comparison..

Tiny little things!

Comment

I think they look nice too, but the gear does look weird. Anyway, I just got tired of waiting for more 1:400 regional aircraft, and no model airport is complete until its congested with commuters. I hope someone relases a Saab340 or Embraer120 soon!
              sigpic

Comment

There's a Continental Express one coming soon. That should be nifty.

Hopefully if these RJ's are decent sellers, Gemini will do some Dash-8's.

Comment

Well the Gemini RJ's are consistantly out of stock on pretty much every website I check, so they must sell fast, 1:400 RJ's are rare to come by. I'm sure the more they make, the more they'd sell.

Looking at the RJ's compaired to the Herpa 1:400 NW A319 I bought with them, they really don't look disporportional in comparison.

I took the picture with my phone so the quality is bad, but just showing the 1:400 319 doesn't look mamoth amoung the 1:500, which is what I was afraid would happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't have 260 all in one scale, but if you add my Herpa, Schabak, Dragon, Gemini, and all the others, I have over 270.

Anyway, yesterday I added a 1:400 Herpa Nothwest A319 to my collection. I also added 3 1:500 RJ's, even though my airport is 1:400 I still use 1:500 RJ's because the 1:400 model producers just don't make enough. Does anyone else here do this?
                    Nope but im sure Gemini Jets is working on some...

I added a few more to my collection when I went to GJ HQ, as you can imagine all gemini.

Boeing 777-200LR
                    Ryanair 737-800
                    United Express CRJ
                    US Airways Express ERJ
                    US Airways A320-200 NC

I also added Gemini AS Salmon thirty salmon, Dragon wings Hibiscus, and Dragon Wings Emirates A345 on X-mas

Comment

I also got Salmon Thirty Salmon for x-mas, and I think they did a great job on it. Where is the GJ HQ by the way, and do they offer tours?
                      sigpic

Comment

I also got Salmon Thirty Salmon for x-mas, and I think they did a great job on it. Where is the GJ HQ by the way, and do they offer tours?
                        It's in Las Vegas, and no they dont offer tours, go into the shop and thats basically the tour, not much to see. But I did get to go back where most people dont, it helps having people you know.

As for that Avro, I also have the same one and will no longer combine it with the 1/400 models, especially when you put it up to the 1/400 ERJ and CRJ's its even smaller then the CRJ.

Comment

Oh, I guess its not worth a visit when I go to Vegas then. And yes, thats what I'm afraid of, if gemini or dragon suddenly start mass relasing turboprops and RJ's, I'm gonna have to replace my current herpa ones and put them on a display shelf, because theres too much of a size differance.
                          sigpic

Comment

Which I can tell you Gemini is working on many more CRJ's models, though I cant release the airlines that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                              Which I can tell you Gemini is working on many more CRJ's models, though I cant release the airlines that I know of.
                              do you know if they have any plans for a Dash-8 or a CRJ-700/900?

Comment

Im not 100% about either, but ive heard of some another regional jet that might come, and no its not the saab.

Comment

Working...
                                X