AeroClassics CP Air 747's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
    it brings up many possible opportunities

Comment

Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
      Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams

By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice
        You always knew those books would be good for something huh?

Comment

Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams

hahahahaha awesome!

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?
              hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?
                Sure, you can never have enough door-stops and firewood.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Here they are by Big Bird http://www.aviationmegastore.com/?sh...=149&art=59481

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                    The BigBird ones are 1:500, not 1:400 as stated on that site. The BigBird boxes are also much nicer than the AeroClassics ones

It seems BB has left the 1:400 stuff to AC, and will produce 1:500 models that AC is doing in 1:400.

Comment

I dont understand the scale bit is 1:500 bigger than 1:400, and how big is 1:200?

Anyways the link lists them as 1:400 is that incorrect info?

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                        I dont understand the scale bit is 1:500 bigger than 1:400, and how big is 1:200?
                        1:500 is smaller than 1:400. Think of the actual aircraft as being 1:1 size. Reduce it by half, and you have 1:2. Bigger the second number is, the smaller it gets.

Anyways the link lists them as 1:400 is that incorrect info?
                        I'm pretty sure it is incorrect. If they are new, BB relased all of the AeroClassics ones (except Empress of Italy) in 1:500. BB Also did the last AC Air Canada 747s in 1:500.

Comment

Sure, you can never have enough door-stops and firewood.
                          nope

Comment

Working...
                          X