Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AeroClassics CP Air 747's

Quote Originally Posted by YYZPICS
    Those are some sharp lookin models, how many models in your entire collection Genessee?
    Around 112...For now

Quote Originally Posted by Crunk415balla
    Yes, it looks like AeroClassics did a great job! I wouldn't buy the set of 5, but I'd definatly buy 1 of them if they're avalible seperate!
    Yeah, unless you have some kind of connection to it, it'd be a little crazy to get them all You can buy them all separate except "Empress of Italy".

Brandon, I told you to WARN be before I wandered ontyo this! now I'm going to have to go buy Empress Of Canada somehow.....

on a sidenote, I envy you sooooooo much
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

I've been waiting for this to come out during the Boxing Week +Extended Sale. It did, but unfortunately I had no time today, and I'll be preparing to move back to univerisity tomorrow. Too bad I can't save those $4 but that won't stop me from getting Empress of Canada That's really the only one I want for the past month or so.

Now, I will look for some good Wardair stuff and even older Air Canada and CP stuff

Quote Originally Posted by avro_arrow_25206
    Now, I will look for some good Wardair stuff and even older Air Canada and CP stuff
    Funny you mention that, I was at a local hobby shop in Minneapolis a few hours ago returning a Hogan model I bought with missing parts, and I don't know why, but a Dragon Wardair 747 was on the discount shelf for $17.99 and a Dragon Air Canada 747(OOC) for $19.99! But with my usual luck, I didn't have my wallet as I was just making a return. The day before all the discount shelf had was out-dated herpa models, had I known there would actually be something worthwile there...oh well.

Funny you mention that, I was at a local hobby shop in Minneapolis a few hours ago returning a Hogan model I bought with missing parts, and I don't know why, but a Dragon Wardair 747 was on the discount shelf for $17.99 and a Dragon Air Canada 747(OOC) for $19.99! But with my usual luck, I didn't have my wallet as I was just making a return. The day before all the discount shelf had was out-dated herpa models, had I known there would actually be something worthwile there...oh well.
    Good thing I don't have any money as a student. This means I must force patience unto myself to wait for these sales before making a big move

Good thing I don't have any money as a student. This means I must force patience unto myself to wait for these sales before making a big move
    Or, you could practice patience by getting into a car and driving for hours down to MSP to pick up the models before someone else does.

Or, you could practice patience by getting into a car and driving for hours down to MSP to pick up the models before someone else does.
    Great idea!
    Now here's the deal: I drive down the MSP, and you will take my classes when the Winter semester starts

Great idea!
    Now here's the deal: I drive down the MSP, and you will take my classes when the Winter semester starts
    On second thought, you're origional plan of waiting until you get some more money was a good idea.

On second thought, you're origional plan of waiting until you get some more money was a good idea.
    He didn't say you had to pass them. This COULD be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Genessee
    He didn't say you had to pass them. This COULD be fun!
    Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."

Hmm you bring up a good point. I can see it now on a term paper: "Influential person of the century: Bob Sagget."
    it brings up many possible opportunities
    Forever New Frontiers

Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams

By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice

By the way, I sold one of my obsolete textbook, which gave me enough cash to get the Expo86 model. Very nice
    You always knew those books would be good for something huh?

Come on Chasen, it's not that hard to pass. Just pre-program everything in your calculator and you're all set for any of my engineering exams

hahahahaha awesome!
    Forever New Frontiers

HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?

HAHAHHAHAHA nice! Now if only there was someone who would buy Highschool textbooks...anyone here wanna take up biology?
    hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?
    Forever New Frontiers

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    hahahahahahaha, you interested in taking some of my math textbooks?
    Sure, you can never have enough door-stops and firewood.

Quote Originally Posted by LUNN
    The BigBird ones are 1:500, not 1:400 as stated on that site. The BigBird boxes are also much nicer than the AeroClassics ones

It seems BB has left the 1:400 stuff to AC, and will produce 1:500 models that AC is doing in 1:400.

I dont understand the scale bit is 1:500 bigger than 1:400, and how big is 1:200?

Anyways the link lists them as 1:400 is that incorrect info?