This is not LEVEL !!

quote:
    Originally posted by PUnmuth@VIE:
    Now this is a jetphotos.net discussion also:
    Click here
    [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Peter

Oh Peter lol...

If only I could do that at ORD...oh wait If i only had $6500 laying around for a D1X and some lenses...lol [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I say come down to MDW...you wont even need to tilt nor bend...well maybe back the hell away because damnit a ATA 753 a couple feet overhead is a lense-free shot [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Free speech rocks Chris, really it does and I'm all for it.

But doesn't it get a little mundane *****ing about the same thing over and over again? Seems like every other post for thus far by Hkgspotter1 has something to do with da udda website! LOL

Criky! [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

So as I said before, "I hope that someday soon your site will be able to stand on its own 2 feet without the repetitive anet. references!"

I had hoped that this site would be different!

Anyway Chris, it's a good site.
      Witness the miracle of flight.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

I predict that one day there will be new rules of photography...and photographers will be allowed to tilt their cameras in Alaska and Hong Kong...but, until that day, tilting of cameras are only allowed at Howard Beach and Vienna. [img]clap.gif[/img]

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

many things may change, but people blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings shall continue in perpetuity....

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
          ADG
          No makeovers please .....

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Cicajet, you sure are right, as soon as the lenses permit, be prepared.

And I can't quite figure out that blur you posted above. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And those type of shots are avaliable so far at JFK/LGA/EWR/LHR/ATL/VIE and more to come.

-Dmitry
            Jetphotos.net Photo Screener
            Dmitry Kudryn

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Looking forward to more alaska Dmitry.... those are beautiful shots you take. [img]clap.gif[/img]

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!
                Dmitry Kudryn

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

airliners.net..... [img]sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Hkg,

You drag this site down with your constant jealous whining.

VH-ADG
                    ADG
                    No makeovers please .....

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Daryl, you've disappointed me very much. You keep using Airliners.net foruns, showing your opinion there, and at the same time you're creating all this mess here.

Very sad.

Luis

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

Lets calm down people. No need to have a cat fight here...
                        We all need to just cool off.

If you dont like something than leave it alone...If you do then keep on using it. Its that simple...no one here is forcing anyone to do anything.
                        Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                        Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

In my opinion, that pictures is level because if you look closely, you will see the aeilrons(sp??) are straight out, and was it turning to the left as the illusion shows, the left side would be facing upwards, and the right side facing downwards. Neither is doing nether. So I say its level-My two cents. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

HKG, Luis said it right. Jp.net, doesn't meen say anything I want anytime, it might seem that way, but most of the guys there check these forums here and there.

This is somewhat similar to all the "fake photo" threads we have been having at a.net.
                            Dmitry Kudryn

Comment

This is not LEVEL !!

quote:
                              Originally posted by Dmitry Kudryn:
                              HKG, Luis said it right. Jp.net, doesn't meen say anything I want anytime, it might seem that way, but most of the guys there check these forums here and there.

This is somewhat similar to all the "fake photo" threads we have been having at a.net.

Speaking of fake photos....can anyone show me a website that shows Fake pictures of real airlines and real aircrafts, but doing fake things. The one website showed a UAL DC-10 flying under the Golden Gate bridge, and another of St. Maartin but we all know that is a real picture, anyways. sorry for being [img]offtopic1.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X