X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aircolours
    Continentral Boeing 757-200(W)
    That's pretty interesting yes
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
      During the weekend I should be possible to come, barring very bad weather and last minute family obligations (they are always last minute for some reason ).
      Same here (and as far as I know Peter and I do not have the same family ), so you might see me around.

cheers Pamela

Comment

Just popping in to tell you my flight details (freshly booked):
        Arrival:
        Friday, april 14th: SK2551. Arrival: 09:40.

Departure:
        Monday, april 17th: SK1550. Departure: 17:00.

So I'm definitely in Although I have planned to meet up with some friends in Amsterdam city one of the days.

See you there!

Comment

OK, I'm going to try and persuade my wife I need Sunday afternoon at the kaagbahn to take some pictures. If I manage it, I'll meet you all there.

Andy

OK, I'm going to try and persuade my wife I need Sunday afternoon at the kaagbahn to take some pictures. If I manage it, I'll meet you all there.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx

Andy

Andy
            How did you manage that?

Comment

It's easy when you know how

Andy

It's easy when you know how

Andy

Comment

sunday on the Kaagbahn sounds excellent, however you do want to be there in the morning, not in the afternoon, as the light gets worse in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                  How did you manage that?
                  He has told the wife she would get the credit card while he was away.

AMS is a city with a lot of diamant shops. I hope you know what you are doing Andy!
                  Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

LOL, Peter! We've been several times and I know where to avoid.

We are actually thinking of going over to Overloon one day as we haven't been there since we left RAF Bruggen in 1992. Be nice to see some of the countryside again.

Andy

Comment

Add us to the list, Anne and I are arriving early morning the 15th and in AMS until the evening of the 18th when we continue to KUL. Looking forward to some good spotting of those beautiful blue birds.

Art

Comment

Ok, how about setting a time and place to meet on the 16th ?

Spotters palce Kaagban around 9.00 am ?

Comment

Originally posted by AAGOLD
                          Add us to the list, Anne and I are arriving early morning the 15th and in AMS until the evening of the 18th when we continue to KUL. Looking forward to some good spotting of those beautiful blue birds.

Art
                          Hi AAGOLD, welcome to the dark site (with surprisingly lighter colours). Hope the move from a.net to JP.net was not too hard!

Originally posted by seahawk
                          Spotters place Kaagban around 9.00 am ?
                          Fine with me, but I suppose a lot will depend on how late the flyers come in.

So, which person is one which flight? ETAs?

p.s. good to see a German that does not add an H to "baan". Now remeber to use two A's and your dutch is perfect!
                          Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Hey guys.

Last update : I got now confirmed on my flights.

Im flying from CPH on Friday the 14th.
                            Arriving @ 2120hrs. onboard SK549
                            I know this may be too late but I was wondering it has been along time since I have been too AMS, (well outside the airport that is) and Im wondering where I should book accommodation and stuff. Who I should talk with at the airport ?
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Petertenthije
                              Hi AAGOLD, welcome to the dark site (with surprisingly lighter colours). Hope the move from a.net to JP.net was not too hard!
                              Thanks for the welcome, but I've been around quite some time now just not on the forums that much.

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys and getting some great shots in AMS.

Art

Comment

Okay, seems like I won't be able to join up, I'm flying with my mother to somewhere else, so I cannot join you guys this time, if I'll have a last min change I'll write here.

Have fun .

Comment

Working...
                                X