AMS - Easter 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    As said, I'm only on if I have enough money by then. HAM-AMS is only a short way, but still.
    Well, you can go by train only 72 euro
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
      So, a list then.

exmanx
      Jannichan
      MaDboy
      DAL767-400ER
      Seahawk
      Petertenthije

Not bad for 4 months in advance

Andy
      If every AMS photographer/spotter will show up than this list wil grow to 200+ I think

I am always around so who knows.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
        Well, you can go by train only 72 euro
        Perhaps, but I don't want to arrive after the meet is already over .

Comment

Hi,

I'll be in Holland then and can probably only be there on the Saturday. Will be looking for Easter Eggs on the other days and family commitments.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

kick this thread a week before the meet and I'll think about it, after all, it's a tiring 20 minutes in the car :P

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter
              kick this thread a week before the meet and I'll think about it, after all, it's a tiring 20 minutes in the car :P
              We'll try and keep the thread updated on a regular basis to remind folk what's going on (or not as the case may be!)

Meanwhile, my wife is looking forward to the trip, but doesnt yet know its a JP meet! Ah well, one step at a time

Andy

Comment

Reminds me I should tell Kev to start saving... he has this strange habit of being skint all the time

On the other hand, so do I

Comment

If nothing unexpected happens I can confirm easter sunday. Something around 10 am if possible, as it is a 3 hours+ drive for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
                    Reminds me I should tell Kev to start saving... he has this strange habit of being skint all the time

On the other hand, so do I
                    Tell me about it! I just had to comp him for a rtn flight to Helsinki and some raindeer and a few pints of beer for lunch lol

Im sure i can make the hop over to AMS, just remind me a few weeks before

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                      Tell me about it! I just had to comp him for a rtn flight to Helsinki and some raindeer and a few pints of beer for lunch lol
                      No wonder he couldn't come to denmark then.. But we love him anyway

Oh yeah, andy, my mom told me that she might want to tag along to AMS- she doesn't really have a great interest in planes either, so your wife won't be without company- my mom understands english fine and she CAN speak it, she's just a little shy... just a small pre-warning (Kevin thought she hated him when she didn't talk to him for the 3 days he was here in august )

Comment

lol, this should be an interesting trip

Comment

Exmanx, yes you "merely" pushed it abit further, anyway Im gonna try to blend it with the cphspotter.dk spot meeting . as we are planning to go to AMS at spring, but I can see that you guys are gonna meet at 14-17april. so we might push the date too.. Since you guys already had signed up. we might go with that date too. I'll be back with info's about.

Thanks for Jannichan for reporting me about it !
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

A Very Big Maybe for me, Ill try

Kaz

Comment

I can confrim the 16th. Will be the first major spotting trip with my D200. Which I should have by then. (If they ever manage to fullfill my order placed in middle November)

Comment

Hopefully I will also have a D200 by then, although it will be only a couple of days old!!

I'm not sure how many days (hours) I will be "allowed" to go spotting. My wife thinks we are going because of our wedding anniversary!

However, if I know when the bulk of everyone else is going to be there (and by "bulk" I dont mean large people!) I will try to make it then. Whatever happens, I WILL be in Holland, I WILL do some spotting and my wife WILL get bored! Hopefully she'll get bored along with your Mum, Janni, which may ease the pressure a bit!

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X