No announcement yet.

FSX announced for 4Q 2006.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's interesting that they actually have a Boeing livery. I wonder if there will be any other real world stuff in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
      It's interesting that they actually have a Boeing livery. I wonder if there will be any other real world stuff in the game.
      maybe they'll make a real world 777 this time

Comment

I hope the AI is smart enough not to cut you off during final

Comment

The max frame rates I have got on my computer was 120FPS in cruise, and i average about 35 on the ground (max graphics)

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            The max frame rates I have got on my computer was 120FPS in cruise, and i average about 35 on the ground (max graphics)
            dang, 120FPS????? what kind of computer do you have? some NASA supercomputer??

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
              maybe they'll make a real world 777 this time
              Nah, I doubt they ever will.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                dang, 120FPS????? what kind of computer do you have? some NASA supercomputer??
                No an HP media center PC with a 3.2ghz P4 with hyperthreading and i think a 256mb ATI graphics card. Like i said thats in cruise, but the other is quite impressive.

Comment

No an HP media center PC with a 3.2ghz P4 with hyperthreading and i think a 256mb ATI graphics card. Like i said thats in cruise, but the other is quite impressive.
                  Gonna steal your computer

Btw. I get about 20...that's without the AI.
                  Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                  No Frontiers

Comment

I hate you almost as much as I hate Brandon

Comment

Three things I hope it has:
                      1. Multiple crew position support for multiplayer.
                      2. At the very least, suborbital flight capability preferably orbital.
                      3. FS2004 might have this, I don't know as I stayed with 2002PRO, but I would like to be able to be able to use the gauges in 3D cockpit mode instead of being able to just read them.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
                        Three things I hope it has:
                        1. Multiple crew position support for multiplayer.
                        2. At the very least, suborbital flight capability preferably orbital.
                        3. FS2004 might have this, I don't know as I stayed with 2002PRO, but I would like to be able to be able to use the gauges in 3D cockpit mode instead of being able to just read them.
                        What would you do with a gauge other than read it?

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                          What would you do with a gauge other than read it?
                          I think he means a clickable VC...which FS2004 indeed has.
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by b777
                            I think he means a clickable VC...which FS2004 indeed has.
                            like the one in the LDS sorta?

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
                              FS2004 might have this, I don't know as I stayed with 2002PRO, but I would like to be able to be able to use the gauges in 3D cockpit mode instead of being able to just read them.[/list]
                              Well using a gauage is reading a gauge...you can't really do anything else with it, but FS9 had fully interactive virtual cockpits where everything could be clicked on. And since you didnt have FS2004, if you get this you're probably gonna get more shocked then the rest of us, that'll be fun.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                                Well using a gauage is reading a gauge...you can't really do anything else with it, but FS9 had fully interactive virtual cockpits where everything could be clicked on. And since you didnt have FS2004, if you get this you're probably gonna get more shocked then the rest of us, that'll be fun.
                                Yeah it will. The reason I stayed with FS2002PRO is I felt I wouldn't be getting as much bang for my buck as FS2004 cost less than 2002PRO. If I can find some one to loan me 2004 until X comes out, I'd be happy because 2004 has some nice freeware stuff available though.

Comment

Working...
                                X