X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=seventwo]The F-14 no question.

[photoid=556068]
    QUOTE]

Great shots Chris, especially like this one!

Comment

Mine is the Sea Harrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
        Mikoyan Gurevich Mig 29 Fulcrum, often seen on Russian aircraft carriers of the Kuznetsov class...as you can guess i am a huge fan of all things Russian.

[photoid=5635501]
        Russia uses the Sukhoi Su-33 for it's carrier ops. Not the MiG-29.... Athough there is a MiG-29 version wich can be used for carrier ops, the MiG-29K. But there are no country's with this version.

Sukhoi Su-33

The F-14 is the best Together with the A-5 Vigilante!
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

[QUOTE=Top_Gun]
          Originally posted by seventwo
          The F-14 no question.

[photoid=556068]
          QUOTE]

Great shots Chris, especially like this one!
          Thank you .

@Erwin I agree the vigilante as also a really cool plane!

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS
            Russia uses the Sukhoi Su-33 for it's carrier ops. Not the MiG-29.... Athough there is a MiG-29 version wich can be used for carrier ops, the MiG-29K. But there are no country's with this version.

Sukhoi Su-33

The F-14 is the best Together with the A-5 Vigilante!
            Russian Air Craft Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov carries/carried 18 x SU 27, 18 x MiG 29K and 16 x KA27...i'll stick with the MiG 29K as my favourite..

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

I see we borrowed a thread here . Mine, again, is the Lockheed P-3C Orion Maritime Patrol Aircraft that is currently employed by the USN, US Customs, NASA, NOAA, China, Japan, Austrailia, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Iran, Canada, the Netherlands, Portugal, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Greece, Argentina, Pakistan, Germany, and Brazil. Here is one of the USN's birds in action- http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=328191

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
                Tomcat baby
                [photoid=312197]

With the Super Hornet a close second.
                [photoid=5624185]
                Same. (Both of them)
                Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  Russian Air Craft Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov carries/carried 18 x SU 27, 18 x MiG 29K and 16 x KA27...i'll stick with the MiG 29K as my favourite..
                  The AVMF operates the most modern fighters in the Russian inventory, the Su-33 (a navalised Su-27). Twenty-four Su-33s are based on the carrier Admiral Kuznetsov, which is based at Severmorsk.

Really, the MiG-29K is only a prototype. The Russian navy doesn't use them. It was planned to have a mixed fleet of Sukhoi's and MiG's but lack of funds prevented that for now. http://www.aeroworldnet.com/1ra10268.htm
                  Here you see the prototype MiG-29K.

Anyway it still is a beautiful aircraft, i must agree with that
                  “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

thanks for the info, i'll stick with things Russian, nothing in my mind looks as elegant and as unique as Russian military hardware! truly unique.

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                    X