"Bad Motive" as reason for rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bad Motive" as reason for rejection

I was just wondering what exactly "Bad Motive" means as a reason for a photo being rejected....heres the photo in question.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It means that the screener is unsure of what you are trying to show, or what you are showing does not fit the site criteria. In this case I would save the first as you have cut a lot of the sections of the aircraft off, it is very dark and blurry.

Jid

Comment

Originally posted by jid
      It means that the screener is unsure of what you are trying to show, or what you are showing does not fit the site criteria. In this case I would save the first as you have cut a lot of the sections of the aircraft off, it is very dark and blurry.

Jid
      But the angle is pretty sick, none-the-less!
      ________
      Bmw model designations history

Comment

Originally posted by dneedham
        But the angle is pretty sick, none-the-less!
        I agree with that, cool looking shot!
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I like it! Not much else to say, I think the dark adds to the effect of the pic. The blur is the only killing factor IMO, at least its a good one for the collection.

Comment

The photo is pretty cool. I don't know why it got rejected... last time i got "bad motive" for Concorde's tail.....

Comment

That shot is AWESOME!!!!
              It is a tad blurry to make it to the DB though.

Comment

Thanks for all the good coments and pointing out the negatives, ill try to get one that isnt a bit blurry next time!

Comment

Working...
                X