Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

How fighter pilots eat and drink inflight? And same for bombers. What is this bag? From another forum.
    What that is is a small compressed sponge inside a plastic bag with a tube sticking out of it with, for lack of a better word, a condom at the end. The bag would go into one of your flight suit pockets on your leg and you would have to slip the other end over your willy
    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

As I said in the other forum, they are called "piddle packs". I can't find a picture of one on the net though. Fighter pilots eat and drink the same as the bomber crews, from box lunches. They just don't have the luxury of being able to stand up during a 12 hour flight. Imagine going on a twelve hour drive where once you get in your car, you don't stop or get out until you get there. And your car seat is a lot more comfortable than the 2 inch pad on top of your survival pack on your Martin-Baker.
    Wayne Dippold

Comment

what, no drive in's

Comment

Fly-Throughs! This is where Navy pilots have the advantage...they just put their hook down and snag a tow line with a bag of McRations attached....
        Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
        EF 50mm 1.4 USM
        EF-S 18-55mm
        EF 28-135mm IS USM
        EF 70-200mm f4L
        EF 100-400L IS
        1.4X II Teleconverter
        Canon 420EX Speedlite
        Canon 430EX Speedlite
        Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by medic1
          Fly-Throughs! This is where Navy pilots have the advantage...they just put their hook down and snag a tow line with a bag of McRations attached....
          Then the lowest ranking guy gets to climb out and get it.
          Wayne Dippold

Comment

Originally posted by eagle334
            As I said in the other forum, they are called "piddle packs". I can't find a picture of one on the net though. Fighter pilots eat and drink the same as the bomber crews, from box lunches. They just don't have the luxury of being able to stand up during a 12 hour flight. Imagine going on a twelve hour drive where once you get in your car, you don't stop or get out until you get there. And your car seat is a lot more comfortable than the 2 inch pad on top of your survival pack on your Martin-Baker.
            I think i have found a picture of it but i forget the link.
            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Working...
            X