Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found this place...! Lots of familiar names..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found this place...! Lots of familiar names..

Well, I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone and I look forward to viewing some interesting photos from everyone! I will definitely start posting some here myself.

Happy Holidays.....

v/r
    Jeff

Hi Jeff.

yep, it looks like Chris Kilroy has given us another great site... [img]clap.gif[/img] lotta familiar names...

Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,

Yes, it does look like Chris has a winner. And Hey! I got my first three submissions accepted...! I have got lots of stuff left to go.

Merry Christmas

Jeff [img]clap.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Jeff [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] Welcome! I got a C-730 [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Alas, you have now upgraded to a D100, no more olympus C-700 stories [img]laff.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]

-Clovis

Comment

Clovis,
          You will love the output from that 730. Good camera, learn it well, and you will get some good shots out of it! I still carry the C-700 in the bag with the Nikon, I just have been using the D100 a lot to get used to it.

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff, Merry Christmas [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Taking the camera to the airport this afternoon for a test drive. I was a little shakey at first, and it was hard to get clear pictures, but I'm getting better [img]nod.gif[/img]
            The 10x optical zoom is amazing!
            Thanks for all the help at Airliners.net on my choice. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Clovis

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Clovis, and to everyone else here as well!

Glad to hear you are off and running with your new camera. Take good care of it, and I'm looking forward to seeing some nice shots from you.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X