Schabak out of business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxPower
    (Geminis are the best, because they are like bigger schabak models but better detailed. they can stand a drop to the floor (No I havent tried that yet,)
    I have...and while they don't shatter...they arn't indistructible...

Evergreen 742 lost several wheels, its nosewheel, and several engines.

Hawaiian 763 lost an engine, its nose wheel, and one of its main gear.

Sun Country 738 lost ALL its wheels and BOTH its engines.

Delta 772 lost its nosewheel, and the left wingtip is bent.

My Transcarribean DC-8 shattered to peices, it was dropped on a cement street, but its gone now.

Dragons in the other hand, would break into 7 pieces
    I hear you...

ANA Pokemon 744 is completely wrecked. I was only 8 when I got it, so I just sort of threw it around. Continental 722, United A320, and Boeing House Colors 773 met similar fates.

Nothing beats the ruggedness of a schabak, ofcourse these are more detailed and delicate.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Hahahaaha !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        I hear you...

ANA Pokemon 744 is completely wrecked. I was only 8 when I got it, so I just sort of threw it around. Continental 722, United A320, and Boeing House Colors 773 met similar fates.
        wow, hopefully none of my models will ever "fly"

Comment

I have...and while they don't shatter...they arn't indistructible...

Evergreen 742 lost several wheels, its nosewheel, and several engines.

Hawaiian 763 lost an engine, its nose wheel, and one of its main gear.

Sun Country 738 lost ALL its wheels and BOTH its engines.

Delta 772 lost its nosewheel, and the left wingtip is bent.

My Transcarribean DC-8 shattered to peices, it was dropped on a cement street, but its gone now.

I hear you...

Nothing beats the ruggedness of a schabak, ofcourse these are more detailed and delicate.
          Anyone know the number for the 'model abuse line' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
            huh?

oh, wait, lol, theres no such thing, but people like Hampo here should warrent the creation of one

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
              Look, I had a few drinks...and when I came home I expected dinner to be on the table. They got what they diserved. It won't happen again.
              sigpic

Comment

^^You really guys need to qoute all the images ?

Look, I had a few drinks...and when I came home I expected dinner to be on the table. They got what they diserved.

Silly punk.

Poor plane models !

Comment

Silly punk.

Poor plane models !
                  Oh please, I get enough of that at the Model Abuse Support Group meetings.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh please, I get enough of that at the Model Abuse Support Group meetings.
                    I remember when my nephew got acces to my models (no locks on it) he got the Simpsons 737 from Gemini (I thought this one was special) So i put it at the back, but this one caught his eyes, I showed it to him, but he dropped it, now it has a bent wing, useless anywy so I just gave it to him ! I didnt wanted it in my fleet, so...

Anyway how did you do the wheel-skidmarks on your runways on the images ???

Comment

Look, I had a few drinks...and when I came home I expected dinner to be on the table. They got what they diserved. It won't happen again.
                      hahahahahahahahahaha, silly little drunk punk

Comment

I remember when my nephew got acces to my models (no locks on it) he got the Simpsons 737 from Gemini (I thought this one was special) So i put it at the back, but this one caught his eyes, I showed it to him, but he dropped it, now it has a bent wing, useless anywy so I just gave it to him ! I didnt wanted it in my fleet, so...

Anyway how did you do the wheel-skidmarks on your runways on the images ???
                        I have 2 broken Herpa Simpson's 733s, one 1:400 and one 1:500, both fell off a table.

Those runways are part of the Gemini Jets airport mats. They're huge! I have no place to put them in my house, so I just have one set up on a table with a herpa terminal. And the set is only half done I have heard!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X