Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Your Current FS Flight

As I've announced in the #.. 497 here, I now sit at FACT with Randazzo's Finest (my LH-B744).

But the signs have changed a little bit since the last day in 2017. Somebody declared my avatar a museum. So then. Why not use a real ancient a/c type, a type which does no longer exist in the USA.

The NorthWest Boeing 747-400 in Bowling Shoe livery. I'll fly the LH return flight from FACT to Rhein/Main, and then it is Minneapolis/St Paul time, as I announced.
    In February, a 'Bowling shoe' should look like that. Originally I was lookin for a Bowling Shoe B744 with snow. But this not bad, for the beginning, without purple lights:
    NW-B744 with snow.

Hm. We have NW-B742 Bowling Shoes with snow. And NW-B744 with "NW bronze" in snow. But NW-B744 Bowling shoes with snow? Probably we can take this Bowling Shoe and imagine it were February and snow:
    NW-B744 bowling shoe in January. With snow?
    What a nice and clear winter day. Congrats for this B744 jetphoto!
    --

Btw, Did they use purple lights at KMSP during the SuperBowl? I'd have understood that..

PS: And I "know" at least two more jetphoto "seniors", who also understand that. Sad eyes behind sunglasses.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 02-15-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Purple lights now. In memoriam. Jetphotos are rediscovered.
    LH also has a intercontinental history, the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955.
    A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. Almost a decade here on this platform.

Hm. I said, I'd use this bird (or one of her sisters) when I'm back home at Rhein/Main.

NW-B744 bowling shoe, reg N674US

And I'm not a man who changes his flight plan within a minute. But... KMSP weather for today is, +16°C or 61 F, and sunny. Well, it seems as if I've been waiting a little bit too long. A NW-B744 bowling shoe in the snow? Probably only next year.

But a flight plan is a flight plan. I'll always love liveries who are the exact opposite of monochrome. See my avatar. See the year 2002 UA-B744 livery (I once knew the name of it..). And see the NW-B744 bowling shoe.

So. My next flight is NW-B744 bowling shoe, from Rhein/Main to KMSP (and back). My suggestion still is, purple lights for this airport.
    LH also has a intercontinental history, the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955.

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. Almost a decade here on this platform.

Well. Is it allowed to use a second forum entry without that somebody answered?

If you ask me, two entries in a row are ok. So...

Minneapolis St. Paul international airport. I'm here long enough. So, I know that this airport was open for two airlines, who not necessarily land at Rhein/Main.
    NorthWest Airlines
    and
    KLM.

Thus, I should rather use a KL-B744, and then the dep of course is Schiphol (boring default fsx..) . I own Randazzo's KL-B744 fsx simulator, still with the straight line under the main deck windows..
    Even the KL-B744s today wear the "KL wave", don't they. But I'll find a good flight for the KL-B744. Sint Maarten.

The "KL wave". I mentioned it earlier, a good example where an experienced airline successfully altered a good livery. Taste is not a matter of age. The on duty KL CEO is less than eight years older than me. Taste is a matter of taste, and I don't think that Mr. Elbers (or the LH CEO) ever seriously would have ordered a monochrome livery, not for all KL (LH) long haul jets. Again, the opposite of monochrome:
    The opposite of monochrome on a KL "wave"-B744. Super.

Back on topic:
    KMSP and KL-B742, a true combination.

PS: Somebody with my avatar is not allowed to use foreign simulators. But if it contains destinations, which until today are not part of the LH schedule, imho nobody will hit me.

In 2018, I've received yet one invitation to Texas. So, my next three long haul flights are scheduled. I love it!

1. KMSP, with the NW-B744 bowling shoe. They still don't use purple lights at MSP?
    2. O'Hare, or as I call it, Obama Intercontinental, with my avatar.

3. DFW, Gas Monkey international. The new entry on the list, LH #438, with my avatar of course. When I was new here at jetphotos, I wondered if it were allowed to use an a/c type which is not mentioned in the official LH schedule... But Randazzo did quite a good job. With the help of one or two jet pilots who work under a nightblue tailfin.. Since then, I'm convinced. Not many other semi-pro simulators are so good! Now I only wonder..
    Where's that beard with all that cars.. And the Flyin Kangaroos?