Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 505

Thread: Your Current FS Flight

  1. #1
    Member Kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    333

    Default Your Current FS Flight

    So what flight you guys doing at the moment?

    For Moi:

    EK -A6-EBA (777-300)
    DXB-LHR
    Currently 320 Miles out.. at FL330

    And A Screenie of the departure....


    So what about you?

  2. #2
    Roland V-Drummer Will M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Christchurch , New Zealand
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    I consider myself more of a "slack" flyer

    I have to go to work soon so will more than likely do CHC-SIN take off before I go and be home in time to descend and land

  3. #3
    Senior Member pilotgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grand Forks, ND
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    I've started a few flights that I haven't been working on in a while.
    SFO-SEA ASMD80 which I think I actually finished
    LHR-OERK BA772 in which I'm over Amsterdam or somewhere.
    ORD-DEN UA752 where I'm about halfway.
    DFW-ATL DL763 o/c over LA/MS somewhere.
    That's just to name a few. I just don't have time to do it all in one sitting.

  4. #4
    Member Kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Pride
    I consider myself more of a "slack" flyer

    I have to go to work soon so will more than likely do CHC-SIN take off before I go and be home in time to descend and land
    Yeh I done the same sort thing last night, Departed CYYC for EGLL then went to bed, woke up and was over manchester, nothing left to do but decend and land

  5. #5
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Earlier tonight I flew MAN-MJV-MAN. For the rest of this month I have -

    19 Sunday MAN FAO
    19 Sunday FAO MAN

    21 Tuesday MAN ALC
    21 Tuesday ALC MAN

    22 Wednesday MAN AMS
    22 Wednesday AMS MAN
    22 Wednesday MAN AMS
    22 Wednesday AMS MAN

    23 Thursday MAN CMF
    23 Thursday CMF MAN

    25 Saturday MAN GVA
    25 Saturday GVA MAN

    28 Tuesday MAN LGW
    28 Tuesday LGW MAN

    I'm kinda bored... if you didn't already guess

    Dale

  6. #6
    Member Kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-DALE
    Earlier tonight I flew MAN-MJV-MAN. For the rest of this month I have -

    19 Sunday MAN FAO
    19 Sunday FAO MAN

    21 Tuesday MAN ALC
    21 Tuesday ALC MAN

    22 Wednesday MAN AMS
    22 Wednesday AMS MAN
    22 Wednesday MAN AMS
    22 Wednesday AMS MAN

    23 Thursday MAN CMF
    23 Thursday CMF MAN

    25 Saturday MAN GVA
    25 Saturday GVA MAN

    28 Tuesday MAN LGW
    28 Tuesday LGW MAN

    I'm kinda bored... if you didn't already guess

    Dale
    Well well, aint we organised

  7. #7
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    Well well, aint we organised
    lol I find that if I make a list in advance like the one above then I tend to stick to it, rather than deciding to do a random flight like half an hour before departure.

    Here's the first part of this month's list.... If anyone cares lol

    03 Friday MAN LGW
    03 Friday LGW MAN
    03 Friday MAN BUD
    03 Friday BUD MAN

    06 Monday MAN GVA
    06 Monday GVA MAN

    07 Tuesday MAN LGW
    07 Tuesday LGW MAN

    11 Saturday MAN AGP
    11 Saturday AGP MAN

    12 Sunday MAN GVA
    12 Sunday GVA MAN

    16 Thursday MAN AMS
    16 Thursday AMS MAN

    17 Friday NCL CRK
    17 Friday CRK NCL

    18 Saturday MAN MJV
    18 Saturday MJV MAN

    Keeps me busy when I'm bored

  8. #8
    Senior Member PIAA310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvannia, USA
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    I have no time to do much flights anymore, i miss the good old days when i didn't have to take so many classes..hahaha
    ***My Blog***

  9. #9
    Member Kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-DALE
    lol I find that if I make a list in advance like the one above then I tend to stick to it, rather than deciding to do a random flight like half an hour before departure.

    Here's the first part of this month's list.... If anyone cares lol

    03 Friday MAN LGW
    03 Friday LGW MAN
    03 Friday MAN BUD
    03 Friday BUD MAN

    06 Monday MAN GVA
    06 Monday GVA MAN

    07 Tuesday MAN LGW
    07 Tuesday LGW MAN

    11 Saturday MAN AGP
    11 Saturday AGP MAN

    12 Sunday MAN GVA
    12 Sunday GVA MAN

    16 Thursday MAN AMS
    16 Thursday AMS MAN

    17 Friday NCL CRK
    17 Friday CRK NCL

    18 Saturday MAN MJV
    18 Saturday MJV MAN

    Keeps me busy when I'm bored

    What no Long haul?

  10. #10
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    What no Long haul?
    I used to do them regularly but I haven't flown one for a while, not since last summer I don't think. Short-haul isn't too bad though, plenty of landing practice

    Dale

  11. #11
    pkonowrocki
    Guest

    Default

    I have one that I saved: Virgin Atlantic Airbus A340-600 London Heathrow --> Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok --> Sydney

  12. #12
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Josť, Costa Rica
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Check out at http://www.virtualpilots.org/


    They have lots of missions, from delivery flights to Humanitarian flights, Convoys, etc.

    Check it out before you get bored and want to turn off the computer Anything may interest you

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ORD
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Here I am after a 13.5 hour flight.... Long beach- Baghdad in the old C-5

    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Star Alliance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    Well, the computer with FS on it died a while ago, but according to my most recent PIREP, it was- US Airways 1172, from MCO-PIT, 2.5 block hours in a 734.
    Cheers,
    A.M.

  15. #15
    BCBYH! JordanD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    LOAHVUHL!
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    My last flight was a US Airways CRJ-200 from SDF to CLT. I had a 540 kt groundspeed and I almost hit a UPS Dc-8 head on. Good times... But probably my last Crj-200 flight!


  16. #16
    Member Kaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    333

    Default

    hey Guys!

    Just finshed LHR-FRA in an LH A320... With a go around... joy..

  17. #17
    Photo Screener RingwaySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    3,146

    Default

    EXE - Boeing 747-400
    YSSY-EIDW (We will probably stop of somehwere)

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,802

    Default

    Looking good Kaz and flying Hog.

    More screenies would be great !

    Inactive from May 1 2009.

  19. #19
    Senior Member G-DALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    From last night.... G-CELH banking left to the south for MJV on the HON 1Y SID out of MAN's Rwy 24L.



    Dale

  20. #20
    Banned Sam at MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Greater Manchester,UK
    Posts
    2,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-DALE
    From last night.... G-CELH banking left to the south for MJV on the HON 1Y SID out of MAN's Rwy 24L.



    Dale
    Sweet graphics Dale!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •