Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your call mate, the tail oversharpening is the most obvious let down for me. Its a nice shot though. Its up to you. Personaly id re-edit it, and re-upload, see what you can come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
      Your call mate, the tail oversharpening is the most obvious let down for me. Its a nice shot though. Its up to you. Personaly id re-edit it, and re-upload, see what you can come up with.
      Can do!!! Thank you for your help Dan!

Comment

• Not a problem, good luck

Comment

• Alright, these were taken on a very dull day, so I can't really judge whether they're up to DB standards. I'm also not sure about the crop, especially on the second one:

http://iciclelanding.com/aperture?ph...w=photo&size=0
          http://iciclelanding.com/aperture?ph...w=photo&size=0

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Not sure there level? Crop seems ok, possibly would have cropped a bit more of the starboard wing off the Swiss 320 if anything.

Comment

• Well, are they level or not?? I think they are. I know the crop on the Swiss plane looks a bit odd with the starboard wing like that, but I just feel it's the only way to have the fuselage centered. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comment

• I have no real problem with the crop, the horizon does look strange however.

Comment

• I know the runway looks kinda curved, it's because I was using a wideangle lens. Is that a problem? Thanks!

Comment

• Horizon Level

I am unsure about the horizon in this picture. On the left side of the airplane it looks way off but on the right side you can see that the dirt is fairly level. There was a downhill slope on this part of the airport. Thanks for any help.
                    My photos at JP.net

National Air Traffic Controllers Association

Comment

• Hi,
                      Very nice picture. After trying different setting with PS I'll give a 0.4 CCW rotation to it. Should be enough.

Cheers
                      Alex

Comment

• Ok, I will take advantage of this neat thread.
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

• Alec needs rotating to the right alittle, cant really tell totaly on a shot that 800x600 or even 600x400. But seems ok on first look.

Comment

• First one's a slide, second one's digital:

The fence caused some wierd diffractions in the far right of the second shot, is that gonna be too much to kill the shot?

Also this one:

Comment

• Little to much grain on the first and a tad underexposed for me.
                              Second needs a contrast boost and abit soft.
                              Same story regarding the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
                                Alec needs rotating to the right alittle, cant really tell totaly on a shot that 800x600 or even 600x400. But seems ok on first look.
                                I do feel alittle crooked J/K Thanks for the help. I will rotate it and give it a shot.
                                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                                X