Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are playing Need For Speed Most Wanted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are playing Need For Speed Most Wanted...

... then u can probably help me. After playing for some time I got stuck cause I can't go any further because this game is too hard :/ Do u know how to set the difficulty level in NFS MW ??? Cause I was looking in a agame and web and I didn;'t find it.

Excellent Game !

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    ... then u can probably help me. After playing for some time I got stuck cause I can't go any further because this game is too hard :/ Do u know how to set the difficulty level in NFS MW ??? Cause I was looking in a agame and web and I didn;'t find it.
    Depends on What part have you reached !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      Depends on What part have you reached !
      I just started. I am about to race Vic in my Lexus and i noticed that the difficulty level is set very high
      Btw. great signature banner

Comment

I just started. I am about to race Vic in my Lexus and i noticed that the difficulty level is set very high
        Btw. great signature banner
        It can get quite tough sometimes, I had to "play and re-play" the levels, till I got trough, all by jumping back again, and retry the challenge. Do you best, if you're screwed, start over again ! At least that's what we do, if we cant finish the level, Sorry,Uhm I know this isnt much of help you were hoping for !

Comment

It can get quite tough sometimes, I had to "play and re-play" the levels, till I got trough, all by jumping back again, and retry the challenge. Do you best, if you're screwed, start over again ! At least that's what we do, if we cant finish the level, Sorry,Uhm I know this isnt much of help you were hoping for !
          Ah ok. I'l try to start from the begining. It's really frustrating as I passed both NFS Underground 1 & 2 and hoped to pass NFS MW. I'm playing using Yoke so it should be easier but...

Btw. anybody knows where to find the save game files ? They are not in the folder in Application data....

Comment

Problem with NFS:MW is that you simply cannot change the difficulty for the missions, only the freerides later, which is pretty f*cked up. The main problem is the ridiculous AI of your competitors. If you are driving a perfect race, with your competitors crashing, you are bound to lose the race. If you drive very crappy, you are bound to lose as well. Theorathically, you could use a standard VW Golf, and could still win against your competitors with their pimped out cars, even the main nemesis' like Vic or the other guys. The AI is just f'd up. And also, all the police crAp gets annoying rather fast. Personally, I appreciate the changes in comparison to NSFU2, but seriously, EA has overdone it with most of the stuff.

Comment

I finished NFSMW by driving all my races with a Fiat Punto (tuned to the extreme at the end) but it worked pretty well.
              Just try and try again, practice pays off me thinks.
              For em the toughest so far was the challenge series. I needed a serious amount of tries to finish challenge i think number 69 (the 7:00 toll race).
              Peter
              Peter
              http://www.vap-group.at
              http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

Alright I'll try till I die
                Now I'm driving Lexus but I am waiting for Cadillac
                Toolboth is hard when u drive fast and lose control :/ then u waste so much time.

Comment

Alright I'll try till I die
                  Now I'm driving Lexus but I am waiting for Cadillac
                  Toolboth is hard when u drive fast and lose control :/ then u waste so much time.
                  When you get in higher levels, the computer drivers will find the most easist possible shortcuts, and it will get even tougher and tougher every time you bump, losing seconds, and even tougher again because you have to catch up the lost time. Good luck, Drive Safely !

Comment

When you get in higher levels, the computer drivers will find the most easist possible shortcuts, and it will get even tougher and tougher every time you bump, losing seconds, and even tougher again because you have to catch up the lost time. Good luck, Drive Safely !
                    LOL thx and one more thing. I just noticed that performance tuning only slows down your car. Do u think same ?

Comment

^^Don't know about that, but admittedly, I have yet to any performance tuning in any of the NFS series. Just use my car and always add the most powerful new features once available.

Comment

Working...
                      X