Flight Tracker Websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Tracker Websites

Hello, I need some help finding some FREE flight tracking websites for parts of the world other than North America. All I have right now is flytecomm.com and it seems to only give me North American flights. I would especially like one for Europe. Thankyou in advance for your help.
    Earl From Regina

www.flightview.com is a pretty good site for North American flights, and also SOME flights within Europe. Nonetheless, its my favourite free flight tracker

Comment

Re: Flight Tracker

http://www.cheaptickets.com ; click on "Travel Resources" which is located in the toolbar at the top.

Both are pretty good.
      "Ok, I'm gonna get as many as I can on that SW pad there, uh... ok, Amarillo, you're #1, Houston-#2, Albuquerque #3, Phoenix-#4, Chicago-#5, Seattle-#6...

Congratulations, Seattle!"

Comment

RDU's website lists a few plane tracking sites.

Comment

That www.flightview.com is really cool. Muchas Gracias Amigo!

Comment

Flight View is much better, unless you want to pay for a better one.
            Airline Route News
            Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

HEY ALL

Great website to go to is [/url]http://www.flytecomm.com/cgi-bin/trackflight It list all flight for that day + tells u the specific aircraft and much more all free!!!!

regards,
              j
              Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

FBOweb.com and Red1Aviation.com are simply amazing... but they are not free. Although Red1 does have a trial membership.

Comment

What I'm really looking for though is a flytecomm.com for Europe. Having only North America is a drag and I don't really like any of the ones listed above. Looks like if I want quality I gotta stop being a cheap bastard and start paying...but that isn't gonna happen
                  Earl From Regina

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
                    What I'm really looking for though is a flytecomm.com for Europe. Having only North America is a drag and I don't really like any of the ones listed above. Looks like if I want quality I gotta stop being a cheap bastard and start paying...but that isn't gonna happen
                    Of course it won't. As far as I know, only the FAA (United States) has readily available and real time flight information for the public.

Comment

God, it pisses me off thinking of all the places and flights leaving AYL right NOW, I'm not on any of them....sigh

Comment

There are plenty of great apps like:

1. Flight Departures
                        2. GateGuru
                        3. Flightradar24, etc.

There are other trusted flight tracking apps too but I would suggest you to read more about them before deciding which one would be best for you.

Comment

FlightAware has the benefit of showing last flight operated by inactive a/c even if it was months ago, if you look up by registration.

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock View Post
                            Hello, I need some help finding some FREE flight tracking websites for parts of the world other than North America. All I have right now is flytecomm.com and it seems to only give me North American flights. I would especially like one for Europe. Thankyou in advance for your help.
                            Flightradar24 and/or Planefinder.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                            X