Well its getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uy707
    No, I think they were lost/broken in a removal when the parents sent our stuff from Africa to Europe back in '86.
    Alain
    I haev to check later. I think they are pretty much broken too. Its been down there for years now.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I keep most of my old broken models, they end up as test subjects for new painting techniques, using putty etc. Anyways, weekend after this one coming up, im planning to get most of it finished except for my replacement parts, hopefully including decals.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

NooooooooooooooooooooW !.. HEHEH

Originally posted by Simpleboy
        I keep most of my old broken models, they end up as test subjects for new painting techniques, using putty etc. Anyways, weekend after this one coming up, im planning to get most of it finished except for my replacement parts, hopefully including decals.
        Come on dude. Dont keep us waitin. Show us the freakin progress photos.

Comment

Well right now it looks like crap. I tried to respray a part of it that was looking really bad, now the whole thing needs a respray. I need a whole new paint spray can for it, but got some helpful pointers.
          Sam Rudge

Comment

Guys, Im taking a break form building this. Its just making me too angry at the moment so i need to chill out. Ill prolly restart when i get my replacement part. Which should be in the mail anytime from 4 days ago to tomorrow.
            Sam Rudge

Comment

Ah great ! lol...I know the feeling mate!

Good luck building it anyway, Walk all the way dude !

Comment

You should invest in a Airbush, the Testors Aztek is a really good one.

Comment

Yeah, now i work at McDs and can get a bit more money i may look into one sometime soon. It comes with a instruction manual right? Cause otherwise im gonna screw it up real good.
                  Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                    You should invest in a Airbush, the Testors Aztek is a really good one.
                    You sure about that?
                    Badger brushes are actually metal not plastic. I've gone down the Aztek road and I ain't goin there again...

Comment

Well, my replacement part came in the mail today This is exactly what i need as my modelling projects have been getting me down a bit recently. Now i just need a sunny and warm day to finish the sprays and it should be pretty much done.
                      Sam Rudge

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                        You sure about that?
                        Badger brushes are actually metal not plastic. I've gone down the Aztek road and I ain't goin there again...

Yeah, the badger's are POS that never seem to work and most of them are single action, and the Aztek is dual action and there is a all metal one.

Yes, the Aztek comes with a Video how to learn with the airbrush, Testors Model Master has a great airbrush guide book too.

The hobby shop where I work the Aztek outsells the POS badger products 20 to 1.

The Airbush that I have:

The same thing, but metal...

Comment

Well, its approaching final stages. Just need to get the landing gear section finished. (its all just sitting on it in the pic)

Sam Rudge

Comment

Nice job, it's looking pretty good to me.

Comment

Nice! It Looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Wow. Looks pretty good so far. Cant wait to see the markings...

Comment

Working...
                                X