• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaz
    Im a Muse fan? noooo?
    You're not "A" Muse fan Kaz, you're "The Only" muse fan

Comment

Originally posted by Kaz
      Im a Muse fan? noooo?
      Kaz isn't A Muse fan, she is THE Muse fan!!

I'd have thought there was a group you could join kaz? Apart from Muse that is!

What about the Happy Hemel Spotters?

Andy

Comment

How about giving each spotting group their own forum? When you get above 10 members in the group?

Just an Idea.

Myself and Manc wanna start a group maybe, of course Exmanx is welcome to join. Thinking along the lines of "The Old Gits" spotting Group
        Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy
          How about giving each spotting group their own forum? When you get above 10 members in the group?

Just an Idea.

Myself and Manc wanna start a group maybe, of course Exmanx is welcome to join. Thinking along the lines of "The Old Gits" spotting Group
          What are you trying to say? I'm game

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggy
            so if being 28 classes me as an old git, I might as well give up now!

right off to NHT now then LHR after that. maybe have some pics ready later tonight. enjoy!
            2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Im not the only Muse fan but i am THE muse fan! so THE that im not downloading any new songs, im waiting until the album is out, plus im paying £*** to see them Headline at the other end of the flipping country!!

A LHR Spotting group would be cool could i join? and no you old Hag, No Happy Hemel Spotters

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
                so if being 28 classes me as an old git, I might as well give up now!

right off to NHT now then LHR after that. maybe have some pics ready later tonight. enjoy!
                Positively ancient bearing in mind the average age of the posters here Ian

And don't give up. I am a shining example of how marvelous you can be when you're over the hill!!

Or is that a little too smug?

Andy

Comment

Anybody down for a Southeastern US spotting group? A real one, not the redneck thing. There's spotters here but they're all just scattered around.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                    Well the fact that it must be non-profit sort of puts my group out, oh well
                    where does it say that?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      Anybody down for a Southeastern US spotting group? A real one, not the redneck thing. There's spotters here but they're all just scattered around.
                      I'm down, but your southeastern is a tad different from my southeastern .
                      If you don't mind, I'm game.
                      Fine print- My photos suck, just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                        I'm down, but your southeastern is a tad different from my southeastern .
                        If you don't mind, I'm game.
                        Fine print- My photos suck, just so you know.
                        the truth hurts, don't it?

Comment

Any spotters in the chicago area that want to start a Spotting Group???

Comment

Come on Soren !

We dont have a spotter group in Scandinavian region yet.....

I need members for the group. once I have time to set up one though.
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Too bad very few groups popped up. Otherwise, it's a good idea.

Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                                Too bad very few groups popped up. Otherwise, it's a good idea.

Alain
                                One reason for this is, maybe, the stipulation that you have to have 100 photos at least in the DB. There are 3 of us that I know of on the Isle of Man, but only me with more than 100 pictures.

Now, we would love to start a spotting group, but this restriction is stopping us from doing so. So, is there anything we can do to get around this?

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X