Farnborough Air Show 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farnborough Air Show 2006

Anyone going? Im thinking about heading down on the 22nd, see what its like.

I might go on the sunday - but fairford is the weekend before so mat drive to that and give farnborough a miss
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

Yeah im only going as its my last chance to do something funky and aviation related before i move to Australia in late July. Should be a good day with cold beer and good company

Comment

I wish. I dont have the time to fly across the atlantic and see it but I bet u I will see a large amount of pictures and videos of it.

Comment

I'm going on one of the trade days, not sure when yet. Next few weeks its Yeovilton then Fairford the Farnboro!
          2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

I will be there on saturday and sunday. I was there 2 years ago and had a great time. Hope the weather will be fine.

Roel.

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
              I'm going on one of the trade days, not sure when yet. Next few weeks its Yeovilton then Fairford the Farnboro!
              Problem with trade days is your mostly going to just see static stuff right? Most of the flying stuff is reserved for the sat/sun public shows?

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                Problem with trade days is your mostly going to just see static stuff right? Most of the flying stuff is reserved for the sat/sun public shows?
                I think they have some stuff flying on trade days to show potential buyers without the public being there, thus being alot quieter
                Nikon D3 - Nikon D2x - Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR - Nikon TC-14EE - Nikon TC-17EE - Nikon SB900 -Nikon AF-S 600mm F4 VR

Comment

Oh thats pretty cool. Yeah i was going to get one of those media passes and go to the trade days, but im to lazey lol. Ill just get there early on Sat and get my position with my elbows out

Comment

Have fun folks. I'll be sweating in a hot ambulance all through the week.

I think I just found another "Murphys law" candidate.
                    .....When there's an aviation event within easy reach of home, thou shalt be rostered to work !
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I will be heading there, as I normally do Been going now since I was 6 and enjoy it more than ever now considering I know quite a few types of aircraft.
                      Im most looking forward to seeing the A380 and the A340 (Always amazes me as I don't see them that often up Birmingham way!)

Btw, I will be there on the Sunday
                      Regards,
                      Jonathan Hartle

Comment

I might bump into ya on saturday Dan

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL
                          I might bump into ya on saturday Dan
                          Yeah i had heared you might be comming

Comment

I'm hoping to be there on the 22nd as well. Might keep an eye out for y'all!

Comment

Ill be the one in the:

'Jetphotos.Net Crew '

Shirt

Possibly with a EF 500mm f4L IS and a black Merc CLK.
                              Who knows

Comment

Working...
                              X