5th July XIY to SZX with heap photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th July XIY to SZX with heap photos

Hi, guy, here a photo trip report, hope you like it.

I was on my way to AKL, I had my 1st leg from XIY to SZX.

I was flying China Eastern Airline Xibe Branch's flight. I have to say the service was good compared with what I experienced before with them, the only thing I don't understand is when FA ask you what would like to drink they only give you half cup but not the full cup, can someone tell me why?

That was the 5th July morning, I woke up at 6am then went to the airport, stayed at China Mobile's VIP lounge for a while after they completed my checking thing then I boarded my flight.

Here's my boarding pass and my ETK.

MU's A300-600 very old now I think, I flew once with it when I was 13 years old.

so many MU planes, XIY is the another base for MU,which is called MU Xibei Branch.

Here's my flight, waiting for us.

Here are some business class seats

Eco seats

The busy cabin

FA is helping this old person to find the right seat.

MU A319 is next to us

taxing now, that's the a300-600 getting ready for the Japan flight

China Southern Airline, that is the one who is going to join in Skyteam

departing, flying away from XIY and XI'AN CITY

I know it's hard to see, coz xi'an was getting some rain from the day I left.

Getting there

The refreshment

very smiple

The new MU biz class

we are going to land soon

another one

not far now

That's Shenzhen airline's base

someone's cargo

China Southern Cargo plane B747

The B Terminal

a few planes

Thanks
    Hope you guys enjoyed my photo trip report.

Sure, I did, was a pleasure to get on this ride. Can't wait discovering the next one.

Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

nice pics..thanks!
      Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
      For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwilliam
        I don't understand is when FA ask you what would like to drink they only give you half cup but not the full cup, can someone tell me why?
        I would shoot the bird and say its many airlines policy to not give more than necessary unless the passenger asks for more to drink, ask the F/A for another one, I can't see why they would say No to that.

Mr. Zhaoliang. Thanks for this report. I indeed enjoyed the photos and the report as well. The fog looks amazing. Btw was this flight full ? And how was your meal box ?

Exciting to read the next report. !
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks guys for the comments, I was bit upset that I put lots pics in this thread but didn't get any comments for ages, anyway. I'm gald you guys enjoyed this photo trip report.

Maxpower: It was not a full flight, so less works for FAs. It gave the chance to FAs to look after each pax. The lunch box was okay, not much to eat really, I'm glad I took some food with me, coz I know normally they don't feed you enough, just like the half cup drink. lol

Next flight will be on the 29th Aug: AKL-CHC-AKL a day trip. I will try to take more photos if you guys like to see them.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X