Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Spotting September 1-3, 2006

Hey guys,

I'll be in Manchester, UK that weekend for a couple days then heading back to the U.S. on Monday. Anyone interested in spotting at the AVP and southside Manchester?

Kevin

Yeah, i'll pop down if you like? Southside way better than AVP.

http://stu-doherty.fotopic.net

Comment

Hmmmmmm, wifes away in Bournemouth, BA Airmiles are enough for a Domestic flight - might just pop across for a day. Need a lift southside though, these old legs won't walk THAT far!

Andy

Comment

I could probably make it over to MAN on the sunday, depending on work rotas etc. I'll update here nearer the time.

Comment

I'm quite sure I can make an appearence southside either Saturday or Sunday.

Jid

Comment

Fear not Andy, i have wheels!

Comment

I could also make an appearence if i am not working thats if you dont mind a going grey 43yr old cramping your style lol

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
                I could also make an appearence if i am not working thats if you dont mind a going grey 43yr old cramping your style lol
                Dude! Im not that far behind you but without the grey hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by stu2ii2
                  Fear not Andy, i have wheels!
                  Might take you up on that offer!! I'll see what i'm doing then!

Comment

Ditto on wheels. I'm not sure if I'll be renting a car, so if anyone who do plans on going, perhaps pick me up or something. I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza, so shouldn't be that hard to get to the AVP from the hotel.

Hey you FatGit Don't worry on the age, I don't really care, you could be 55 years old and it wouldn't matter to me.

Kevin

Comment

post a deffinate day/time and location wether the AVP or the mound on the otherside and like i say if i am not working i will be there also if anyone needs a lift anywhere between Bolton and the airport we could arrange a pickup

Cheers
                      Alan
                      Last edited by AlanF; 2006-07-31, 07:29.

Comment

Would love to come over Kevin, as with other people it all depends on work commitments etc, and cash as i will have just got back from a wedding in YUL! Will keep you posted.
                        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
                          Don't worry on the age, I don't really care, you could be 55 years old and it wouldn't matter to me.

Kevin
                          Well, Kevin I am 53 does that matter? And whats with the 50's? Are we all supposed to be old and decrepit? OK, so I AM old and decrepit, but that's not the point!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                            Would love to come over Kevin, as with other people it all depends on work commitments etc, and cash as i will have just got back from a wedding in YUL! Will keep you posted.
                            Hey Jason,

Would be nice to meet ya, if ya do come. you live closer to london then Manchester, right? If you can't make it to Manchester that weekend, perhaps you can stop by when I'm in London for a week on Sept. 6.

Do you guys in the UK get weekends off?

Originally posted by exmanx
                            Well, Kevin I am 53 does that matter? And whats with the 50's? Are we all supposed to be old and decrepit? OK, so I AM old and decrepit, but that's not the point!
                            LOL Andy. I have nothing against you guys in the 50s. I'll know in 28 years how it feels to be 50 years old.

Kevin

Comment

This guy don't work weekends!! So, wether we meet Saturday or Sunday, im ok for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X